Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Do you think we'll get new pictures of Neil Krug? Or do I think he already showed them all? I wanted so much!

Also, I want new visual material. I bet on three clips for this era, as she has commonly been doing -- I just hope two of them aren't for the same song :die:

i can't believe i was in the mountains the entire weekend without my computer and i had to read this damn thread on my phone with -1 bars of service and i couldn't remember my god damn lanaboards password :trisha:

all i can say is that this album is gonna eat and if it mass leaks any sooner than a week before release ill cry

2 minutes ago, baddisease said:

Could the tracklist not being here be because the tracklist isn't final yet?

Everything seems to be pretty final, we just have to wait and see if she chooses to reveal the tracklist this month or sometime in February 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Everything seems to be pretty final, we just have to wait and see if she chooses to reveal the tracklist this month or sometime in February 

I hope she drops it this month. I just wanna see the titles and the tracklengths. I also want secret bonus songs.

3 minutes ago, Maltese Falcon said:

ur brokeback mountain era omg

I've seen this reference a bunch of times here, is it worth watching?

giphy.gif

Do you think that if the album is leaked, Lana will bring the release forward? Especially because this time we are not talking about a leak two weeks ahead of schedule but two months or a month and a half ahead of schedule. I think just talking about it is a manifestation of that happening.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Do you think that if the album is leaked, Lana will bring the release forward? Especially because this time we are not talking about a leak two weeks ahead of schedule but two months or a month and a half ahead of schedule. I think just talking about it is a manifestation of that happening.

I almost feel like she wouldn't want to out of spite lol but the label would be pretty upset at losing out on all those streams and sales so its definitely a possibility

I really hope it doesn't leak that early though because that really does ruin everything. The vinyls wouldn't be ready yet so they wouldn't be able to ship that week if the release is pushed up, all music videos or other promo Lana had planned would probably be canceled too :pft:

13 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

no I think she won’t do anything, she will pretend she didn’t hear/see that

speaking of that i still think lana’s reaction to LFL leak was even funnier because it only leaked like, 24 hours before it started being released worldwide by timezone. it was barely even a leak at that point lmao it was Wednesday morning 😭😭

22 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

i really hope this album doesn't leak it means so much to her

i mean practically every album leaks at some point but let's hope it's a LFL situation where it leaks a day before rather than something like charli's XCX World (which leaked while being recorded) or arca's Kick I (which leaked before it was even announced)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, Billie said:

you do realise it obviously will… right?

yes but im desperate and at least hope it wont be too soon :awkney: but it looks like it

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm