Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I almost never listen to country, but I genuinely think Lana would do an amazing job with it—she would just need the right producer to deliver it. 

She’s stated her taste in music for country before, and I genuinely think it would really pair well with her storytelling, and we’d probably get some super catchy melodies, too! 

I also think it’s important to note that—not only is her taste in country is very different than modern country—but she’ll likely put her own Lana-esque spin on it. I’m still very open to the idea:oprah3:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

25 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

not everyone's hatred of Lana doing country when I'm still waiting for that country album. :bebe:

I want it too bestie :bebe:

1 minute ago, palemoonbaby said:

stop with this country album:eyeroll2:

if some people did tarot reading about album and all of them have new sound mixed with old sound. that means cards didn't lie.

I asked that sailor moon twink on YouTube to do a reading but he probably won’t. :pft:

5 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Based on what BoZ said, this album is about a girl that has been hurt, that is in search of guidance. I make of it that the lyrics are honest, personal… like someone journaling. There are also some sexy lyrics apparently (title tracks has some references already). On the covers, she is in her bedroom, as if the album is the thoughts in her head, as if journaling. The ocean pics, I take that there are some ocean references and vibes, like Neil suggested. As for the industrial pictures, this is where I don’t know yet where they stand. 
there are many grand, cinematographic arrangements in the album apparently, and the whole concept of referencing a Natalie Wood 60s movie could be about.

at least, this is what I make of it at the moment. 
the standard cover is my fave since day one. I wasn’t sure as of which other variant to buy (I kept switching all the time), but I settled for the white vinyl from her store because of the intimate vibes of it and because it’s the only textless cover, which complements the standard one so well. 

I get it, I just think they’re too clean-looking next to the rough and readiness of both the theme (being diaristic, messy [in a good way]) and the aesthetic of the photographs.

it’s her album 🤷🏻‍♂️ 😂

I think we already know this isn’t a country album lol. Weird that it’s even a conversation. However, I would much rather have a country serve from Lana than more BB/BBS/WFWF/Arcadia type songs:smokes:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

King @Kintsugi 

Today is Friday, today is your day.

It's been a week since your first coming.

We choose now to turn from our sins and every part of our lives that does not please you.

We choose you. We give ourselves to you.

Descend from your throne and bless these mortal souls with your coming.

O Lord, we beg you.

Amen

:pray2:

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

11 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Descend from your throne and bless these mortal souls with your coming

we’re never beating the cum attack allegations 

and also for giving me Margaret

20 minutes ago, Thoth said:

King @Kintsugi 

Today is Friday, today is your day.

It's been a week since your first coming.

We choose now to turn from our sins and every part of our lives that does not please you.

We choose you. We give ourselves to you.

Descend from your throne and bless these mortal souls with your coming.

O Lord, we beg you.

Amen

:pray2:

ITS ONLY BEEN A WEEK? feels like its been forever :lange:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

not the last post being 40 minutes ago

7ul7jeqd1az21.jpg?auto=webp&s=84577492b8

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

9 hours ago, itsmarvinabel said:

You turntabling hipsters get all the fun with the vinyl variants. I'm just holding out hope Lana put out more CD versions for pre-order (and fuck the turtles!)—

i hate you for making these mock ups because as a CD lipster now i want them all hypeplosion.gif

translation: you're really talented keep up the good work

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

i honestly don’t crave new info that much rn :smokes:considering how little lana has said we really do know a shit ton of trivia about the album already and i’d rather get a ton of info up the ass during the final weeks leading up to the release instead of the slow drip-feeding of it over the next two months :oprah3:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

2 minutes ago, ahsokaswift61 said:

What does everyone thing of the title song

It has an instrumental, she sings, it's good i like it :oprah3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I hope Lana shares more about the album on release day...or if she does an interview or another magazine

I feel like we know less and less every album release now :pft:

4 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

i’m getting so restless…should I make a personality quiz or something for us to do:bebe:

maybe insiders could set up a Wordle for us to guess titles with:oprah3:

That would be fun tbh

Maybe a personality quiz based on the songs from this album we do know about :true:

5 minutes ago, ahsokaswift61 said:

What does everyone thing of the title song

I loved it on first listen, but it grows on me with each listen. Has me super excited for the album. My favorite part, besides the buildup to the last chorus, are the lyrics. Some of her best penmanship to date.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I like that the title track really describes the tunnel and makes you feel like you are there :true:

I wonder if other songs on the album will also describe places like that :creepna3: