Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

41 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

lowkey they said too much too soon, now I’m waiting on the album to l*ak lmao

can someone update me on any new info that was spilled? i haven’t been keeping up with this thread the past week or so

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

3 hours ago, Sweet said:

FbzcD1xXgAI2mU3?format=jpg&name=large I definitely think this is from a MV for the album. She got the pigtails going and she even posted a pic on her instagram with Rob- “you can take’em out of the trailer park but….”

The switch up from the LanaBoards people... :oic:

When this picture surfaced everyone was like "oh wow cute" and now that someone brings up that this could hypothetically be for a music video/visual everyone's like: 

881509.gif

Even if Boz said he didn't know of any music videos doesn't mean there won't be any...he may know a lot but I doubt he knows what Lana films on her iPhone lol

Spoiler

Still hoping for a high budget video though :pray2:

Why does anyone even think that would be for a music video? She was at the Malibu fair around a lot of people so some one would have seen her filming it. Watch this be like when someone found the COTCC album cover and we thought it was just a behind the scenes picture though. 

3 hours ago, Sweet said:

FbzcD1xXgAI2mU3?format=jpg&name=large I definitely think this is from a MV for the album. She got the pigtails going and she even posted a pic on her instagram with Rob- “you can take’em out of the trailer park but….”

If this is true I'm pretty sure it's for The Grants

Featuring rob in the mv

Probably Chuck and Charlie too

Spoiler

The mv concept: they murder and bury a Patricia look-alike

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

3 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Why does anyone even think that would be for a music video? She was at the Malibu fair around a lot of people so some one would have seen her filming it. Watch this be like when someone found the COTCC album cover and we thought it was just a behind the scenes picture though. 

she could've been filming before/after she showed up at the fair :dua: so maybe it's possible

sUcVobB.png

3 hours ago, Sweet said:

I still believe that this is a lyric on the upcoming album & it would be really iconic :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

something is happening this friday i feel it in the air :illumilana:

Although the insiders have been almost too generous with their info, God bless them because it is really too quiet on her side of things. We need something fast :crying2:

I also got music video vibes from the photos, but who knows. I actually think the styling is interesting despite it being unconventional, but maybe that’s the point—it does seem like we’re getting a unique, chaotic album after all:ma:

I’m curious how the trailer park caption will be relevant if at all. Maybe part of the album’s “variety” explores that part of her past (whether it be sonically or thematically). Hopefully we find out soon:oopna:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I’m curious how the trailer park caption will be relevant if at all. Maybe part of the album’s “variety” explores that part of her past (whether it be sonically or thematically). Hopefully we find out soon:oopna:

limited edition "Lizzy Grant" edition packaged with bonus disc of the AKA album remastered :trisha: