Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, kriscbra said:

Hide contents

also the snip of fingertips you can clearly hear her say “i couldn’t handle it” which is no where in these lyrics so..

You're right but this leak is allegedly A&W

8V7Yvel.png

1 minute ago, kriscbra said:

Hide contents

also the snip of fingertips you can clearly hear her say “i couldn’t handle it” which is no where in these lyrics so..

this one is supposedly for A&W however welcome to LB bff

and also for giving me Margaret

22 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

This makes sense cause Jack was on production but not on songrwiting on the title track.

The other Mike credits are either with Lana alone or with Benji (who plays the guitar). There's also Tommy on Track 15 but that's her sample :gasp:

The Mike tracks are also the first ones she wrote according to Lana herself so it makes sense they are from before working again with Jack in 2022 (starting around Spring)

so which songs are possible :awkney:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I'm also very skeptical about those lyrics because I remember Kintsugi saying that the song starts off very angry. Those lyrics don't really convey much anger, lol

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The fake lyrics are going to be more obvious than ever this era of automated songwriting, because I highly doubt any one of her fans are smart enough to come up with something such as: "When I look back, tracing fingertips over plastic bags, I think I wish I could extrapolate some small intention or maybe get your attention for a minute or two" or "Not because she loves the notes or sounds that sound like Florida / It's because she's in a world, preserved, only a few have found the door / It's like Camarillo, only silver mirrors, running down the corridor" :rip: 

We'll know when the lyrics are real when we see the Philosophy degree from Fordham jump out.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

The fake lyrics are going to be more obvious than ever this era of automated songwriting, because I highly doubt any one of her fans are smart enough to come up with something such as: "When I look back, tracing fingertips over plastic bags, I think I wish I could extrapolate some small intention or maybe get your attention for a minute or two" or Not because she loves the notes or sounds that sound like Florida / It's because she's in a world, preserved, only a few have found the door / It's like Camarillo, only silver mirrors, running down the corridor" :rip: 

for real, automated writing is not meaningless bullshit :uncomfortable: I'm so tired

This is this era's Great Value version of "in the cockpit" 

imageproxy.jpg