Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

did he?

8BD928CC-480E-4B49-BA3B-8A8A09EE81E7.thu

Hide contents

i can actually see lana doing that for the record it's probably true

Weird/ugly titles for an allegedly adventurous, wild and chaotic album? I'm here for it. Grandfather deep frying fish is coming for blood. :true:

i hope the album title will make more sense with the album than previous records. Born to Die, Paradise, and Ultraviolence were cunt and the perfect titles for their respective projects, they summed up the whole body of work perfectly. Honeymoon and Lust for Life are okay, but Honeymoon should’ve been called Music to Watch Boys To… and NFR, Chemtrails, BB, and Ocean Blvd (unless the entire album proves me wrong) are just kind of awkward titles that don’t tell me anything about the album itself and kind of just sound like she chose a random song to be the title track :awkney:

51 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

There is literally no way CN is bad NOT ON MY WATCH

what is CN?

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i hope the album title will make more sense with the album than previous records. Born to Die, Paradise, and Ultraviolence were cunt and the perfect titles for their respective projects, they summed up the whole body of work perfectly. Honeymoon and Lust for Life are okay, but Honeymoon should’ve been called Music to Watch Boys To… and NFR, Chemtrails, BB, and Ocean Blvd (unless the entire album proves me wrong) are just kind of awkward titles that don’t tell me anything about the album itself and kind of just sound like she chose a random song to be the title track :awkney:

Lana most definitely makes up titles and builds songs/albums around them nowadays. That was most flagrant with Chemtrails, like it wasn't a metaphor for anything really. Cute music, but there is a dissonance. :smokes3:

1 hour ago, VioletBunny said:

might be able to elaborate on whether it can be falsified or what

The link Kintsugi shared is definitely legit, it even has the correct ISRC number. I don't know what the support means with they don't have it in their database but it's possible that they can't search for it since the track isn't released yet.

12 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

Given that LDR9 is supposed to be her most confessional album to date, the album title makes a lot of sense. I think it's her most mysterious and slippery title to date, actually. Chemtrails Over The Country Club and Lust for Life are the only album titles that I don't particularly like (as album titles!), because they somehow fail to intrigue me. 

@the ocean you actually broke my heart with your fake tracklist because i LOVE the word twilight and was so excited for it to be a lana title 💔💔 not to mention i’m a twilight fan in general 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ