Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, jamesss said:

im wishing that absolutely nothing leaks at all including the tracklist and we all find out on release day

Given the fact that the album was stolen from her and it's already out there, if we make it to February 10th with no album leak, I think that will be good enough given the circumstances 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

13 minutes ago, gom737 said:

when do yall think she will reveal the track list?

maybe with the second single. But when is that gonna be? :um:

maybe she is withholding the tracklist to have another post / « event » in the promo… and probably to try to avoid leaks (it’s easier to look up for songs when we know their titles). 
but let’s face it: the guessing game with leakers has been fun… until this week. Right now, I don’t feel like any tea from the insiders is needed anymore, we just need something official :pft:

Im so not hyped anymore that I don’t even know how I feel about songs that could be called Fishtails or Kitsugi, to be honest.

1 minute ago, jamesss said:

okay what are our thoughts on the A&W snippet?? i havent listened to it but i already know its fake.

there’s a snippet?

3 minutes ago, jamesss said:

okay what are our thoughts on the A&W snippet?? i havent listened to it but i already know its fake.

is it from the d site?  :eartha:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

10 minutes ago, jamesss said:

i think so thats what it says on the place where the snippet was posted

how long is the snippet? i don’t want to hear it if it’s too long

13 minutes ago, jamesss said:

okay but the one that says '.mp3' 

i just heard it

its just a very basic guitar sound :judgingu3: i don't think there's much to say about its veracity

but considering it's from that site it's probably fake :eartha:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

43 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

on the day of the release when it becomes available on streaming services

lets not lie to ourselves, she won't be posting anything until that day

pls seeing how much she cares about her musical output lately we can be lucky if she even posts at all on album release day :rip:

Omg!! And the whole kintsugi thing? I immediately thought about fine china. And the fan favorite sample…

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this, but was I the only one who reacted to the caption in Rob’s latest post? “The ocean always makes me smile…” reminded me very much of kill kill. “The ocean always makes me cry.” Is this the fan favorite getting sampled? Kill kill? Also the dots makes me feel like there is more to the caption

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

1 minute ago, syrup amour said:

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this, but was I the only one who reacted to the caption in Rob’s latest post? “The ocean always makes me smile…” reminded me very much of kill kill. “The ocean always makes me cry.” Is this the fan favorite getting sampled? Kill kill? Also the dots makes me feel like there is more to the caption

wait yeah