Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

but that one was confirmed fake so now idk how to feel about the blurs you're watching

idk im just trying it out!

Just now, salvatorelovesyou said:

when the tracklist is revealed and all the songs that the insiders said were fake are there. :toofunny:

well-

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

okay wait this one is wrong because BOZ insinuated BMWYB doesn’t mean anything, track 15 likely has a short title because it probably also says “ft Tommy Genesis” at the end of it

so 

wave-peppers.gif

5 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

tekst-burn-me-where-you-belong.jpg

gif-burn-me-where-you-belong.gif

i mean come on !!!!! the same shadow literally. you can even see the spaces clearly in both omg

ok now you're just being delulu

like you can even see where the (ft. tommy genesis) is

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

When Lana pulls a “tide/edit” pt 2 and posts a random selfie captioned “blurred” and we know she did this on purpose :oprah4:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

when lana gets hate for weird track names and changes fishtails to "Revisiting Past Moments Through the Lens of Something Foreign - Fishtails in my Hair Intertwine the Tears I Cried"

Stop with the fish please, I’m having nightmares :poordat:

3 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

is Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis) :true:

it's not, i don't even have to check the blurs because the letters don't fit at all, even when i try to stretch them and adjust them on purpose

if the second part is "ft. Tommy Genesis" then the title has to have 1 or 2 more letters than the word Peppers

giphy.gif

i kinda feel like the Tommy song Lana samples is “Eden”, specifically this part with these lyrics

I'ma steep you in the water, watch a grown man squirm
It ain't my fault you crossed over to the spirited world
We walky-talky through the valley of the shadow of death
You gon' shadow me every move I make, you make it next

I can just see those lyrics really resonating with Lana and her wanting to incorporate them somehow

11 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

You're iconic @kraljicabenzinske :hide::true:

love.gif

giphy.gif

I fully expect some titles to not make sense even after hearing the songs.

I'm still thinking about BOZs description of the GPS track and yeah there's an ocean theme but how is she going to incorporate the "caring about his father when he goes fishing" with "the media and music industry perception of her" in the same track :hide:

I know it's probably all a metaphor but I find those two topics to be too different to make sense together :thumb2:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm still thinking about BOZs description of the GPS track and yeah there's an ocean theme but how is she going to incorporate the "caring about his father when he goes fishing" with "the media and music industry perception of her" in the same track :hide:

I know it's probably all a metaphor but I find those two topics to be too different to make sense together :thumb2:

she's a songstress we're just not on her level yet

6 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm glad that she made the song titles this era weird tbh. All of the previous albums had beautiful, on the nose song titles: something from a chorus, the opening line, etc. For an album that is allegedly so chaotic, I expected nothing less than song titles that aren't super central to the narrative of the song

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

when track 15 starts and we hear “You ain't thinking that my clit to her clit, I'ma lick her pussy, I'ma lick it good, I'ma lick her tummy, I'ma lick her hood”

@nikkilane77found crying in the corner

and also for giving me Margaret