Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I am a pretty title and words lover, but if the titles will feel like her early career ones after listening, I will probably like them more

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš

lets start a deranged rumor that boz said the grants is a rework of an AKA track

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Guys an insider just told me that Paris, Texas is a rework of Take Me To Paris, except she samples the intro of Burning Desire as the instrumentals!! Claiming this oneΒ :oic2:

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

Β :justride:

I’m still holding hope for Margaret, but I’m praying it’s not a Dealer situation where Jack has more time than Lana..:bebe:Β 

Β 

still remaining neutral until I hear it though! Maybe it’ll be greatΒ & BoZ just wasn’t a fan:oprah3:

β€œβ€¦and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia PlathΒ 

Just now, rancidgirl said:

lets start a deranged rumor that boz said the grants is a rework of an AKA track

how about the true rumour that a noir rework is present on the albumΒ :true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23Β - 10/7/23

Honeymoon exploring modernist literature, Ocean Blvd exploring psychoanalysis, LDR10 exploring critical theoryΒ :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

The TikTok stans would actually believe this 100% I already saw someone post today about how she’s dating Pete DavidsonΒ :silly:

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

not an AKA track but the tiktok stans can't tell the difference anyway but a rework of my momma from sirens :true:

Β 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, crazyforyou said:

Guys an insider just told me that Paris, Texas is a rework of Take Me To Paris, except she samples the intro of Burning Desire as the instrumentals!! Claiming this oneΒ :oic2:

I would be delusional to believe you, but I simply have no choice

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš

Just now, Beautiful Loser said:

I just know this album is gonna win her a Grammy.Β :pray2:Β not that it really matters but ya know, I think she’d like to win at least oneΒ 

Β 

I want it to win but I hope she doesn't show up for the ceremonyΒ :godlaugh: fuck y'all

1 minute ago, tacotruck said:

jesus how long were you in the shower for???Β bangswipe.gif

maybe 45 minutes.. i was washing my hair!Β :P but i had to do my skincare and feed my cat when i was finished which is maybe a good excuse for missing the tracklist!

4 minutes ago, tulsa said:

NIKKILANEST

this is like, the best compliment a song can ever get. and it doesn’t even apply to nikki’s songs

and also for giving meΒ Margaret

Just now, syrup amour said:

I would be delusional to believe you, but I simply have no choice

It was confirmed by LightOutZone!!Β :true:

Just now, jinsouldilf said:

maybe 45 minutes.. i was washing my hair!Β :P but i had to do my skincare and feed my cat when i was finished which is maybe a good excuse for missing the tracklist!

we do need your cat to experience the album release :true:

Β 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif