Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, LanaBalkana said:

Do you think they delayed it to not clash with Miley?

yes. I’m honestly ok with it. There are rumblings Taylor is re-releasingΒ Speak Now on the 3rd, too. They want Lana to get the #1.Β 

Just now, Poor Stacy said:

yes. I’m honestly ok with it. There are rumblings Taylor is re-releasingΒ Speak Now on the 3rd, too. They want Lana to get the #1.Β 

Hmm if Taylor is rereleasing on the third, it may still be occupying the top spot three weeks later.Β 

Just now, Thoth said:

Probably, there were also rumors Taylor’s another TV album coming out on March 3rd or it could be vinyl delay issue.

Wait what are the speak now rumors for TaylorΒ 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

Paris, Texas makes me think of Oh Say Can You See with a hint of I Talk To Jesus and Mazzy Star vibes.Β I'm probably way off the cuff thoughΒ :toofloppy:

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

i fear Kintsugi will be the new Beautiful

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β ~Β  Β Β fantasia-seductive.gifΒ ~

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Beautiful watching everyone putΒ Margaret on the bottom of the ranking:true:

There's no way that song will be any good

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

3 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Hmm if Taylor is rereleasing on the third, it may still be occupying the top spot three weeks later.Β 

Are you kidding me

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš