Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I think Margaret will be surprising in a good way. I just hope it’s referring to Thatcher and not Jack’s wife.Β :facepalm:
Β 

(But if Jack’s on it, it’s almost 100% about his wife β€” or maybe just titled after her because it’s her favorite song?)

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

I lowkey have had this thought creep into my mind too but I am FIGHTING THIS!Β 

Β 

but I definitely think the metaphor could be used in a corny way :bebe:Β 

I refuse. It’s a way to good title. I think sweet might be the new beautiful.

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš

although American Whore is obvs the superior title, i kinda like AW because its the kinda thing that onlyΒ makes sense after you listen to it and for the general public / causal fans (or anyone who doesn’t read spoilers) they’ll get a shock when they realise β€œAW” stands for β€œAmerican Whore”…. idk that element of surprise is kinda fierce :true:Β 

Wq9zHLl.jpg

How is this thread how I'm finding out that Jack and Margaret Qualley are apparentlyΒ married?Β :what:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

Okay but what exactly has the insiders said today?

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš

Just now, honeymoonwhore said:

https://kintsugispace.com/a-golden-time/ you guys seriously look at this 😭😭😭😭 kintsugi and fish nets

yep this will be her best albumΒ :true:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, honeymoonwhore said:

https://kintsugispace.com/a-golden-time/ you guys seriously look at this 😭😭😭😭 kintsugi and fish nets

if there was something i didn't expect during this era, it was Fishgate

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β ~Β  Β Β fantasia-seductive.gifΒ ~

Just now, mrborntolose said:

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE THE DELAY INFO CAME FROM AND THE TRACKLIST CUZ IM SEEING NEITHER ON HER WEBSITE/INSTA SORRY I HAVENT CAUGHT UP ON THE THREAD AND IM BUSY SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

it was on her insta and then insta took it down because of le titty

Β 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

4 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

I think Margaret will be surprising in a good way. I just hope it’s referring to Thatcher and not Jack’s wife.Β :facepalm:
Β 

(But if Jack’s on it, it’s almost 100% about his wife β€” or maybe just titled after her because it’s her favorite song?)

WHY would we want a song about Margaret thatcherΒ 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

WHY would we want a song about Margaret thatcherΒ 

for the drama!!!!!!!!! Xoxox