Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Ok it's kinda surreal that we have the tracklist now and it's so good to be in the clear finally :oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Still giggling at this tracklist album title the images the booklet the descriptions etc like there really is no one doing it like her

whitney-interview.gif

Absolutely no one

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, paris texas said:

mark my words this WILL be a top 3 lana album

whitney-interview.gif

top 1 for me. I've stanned this woman long enough to rank albums before I even hear them just based on aesthetics and song titles. Move over, Honeymoon and NFR.

whitney-interview.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i’m really interested in Side C being only 3 songs long, but side B is 5… i would say Side C is about to serve us three 7 minute songs but we know that’s not true because AW is the only track that long

but let’s still take a look

Fingertips is about 6 minutes, so it probably has to be on Side B because it won’t fit on Side C

let’s just say that there are now 4-5 minutes left of the 22 minute limit on Side C after the 3 songs that are on it

that brings us down to those 3 songs taking up at least 17-18 minutes, which means that the average length is about 5:30-6:00 AT LEAST

the Heroin-Change-Get Free 3 track run of long songs 2.0 is coming :oprah3: except it’s 4 tracks now too if you count Fingertips as well

have you realized we're going to listen to 13 new FULL lana del rey songs? like 13 songs for us to listen that we have no idea how they'll sound. that's so wild

Lana coming out of the NFR-era-adjacent DYKTTATUOB Taco truck in LA tomorrow 

YNjqzJK.gif 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm