Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Us Venice Bitch stans playing Venice Bitch and Taco Truck x VB back to back instead of paying attention to the rest of the album :hottie:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Per ONTD:

3-CD30244-5-CEB-4506-B442-F053-F1-F412-F

Who is right???

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

2 minutes ago, Blossom said:

Lanas team still hasn't changed the release date on the website?

they're sleeping 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, maysparkle said:

Per ONTD:

3-CD30244-5-CEB-4506-B442-F053-F1-F412-F

Who is right???

Why would "OhNoTheyDidntDotCom" know more than Lana herself? :awkney:

1 minute ago, paris texas said:

who is ohnotheydidn't?

Celebrity gossip site that’s been around for a long time. I don’t know where they get their sources but sometimes they’ve had legit information… anyway I’m hoping what they’re saying is true :(

d4yQCBo.jpg
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Just now, maysparkle said:

Celebrity gossip site that’s been around for a long time. I don’t know where they get their sources but sometimes they’ve had legit information… anyway I’m hoping what they’re saying is true :(

manifesting

but also manifesting they drop the merch before march 24th so i can actually have the money to buy said merch

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

So weird that I was thinking just yesterday about how Lana put Yayo on two albums with different productions and I was wondering if she’d ever do it again. Probably not the same with Taco Truck because it’s just sampling VB but I’m very intrigued. 

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

I feel like Lana wouldn't have said "March 24th, thanks." If it wasn't in reference to the album being delayed. It wouldn't make sense if she said thanks to her own merch release date 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

5 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

support your local taco truck when the album comes out :trisha: seriously just gonna do this and go to the beach when this premieres 

I live in rural BFE Colorado. We don’t have shit like that here lmao. I was gonna go to the A&W for a rb float but AW ruined that.:trisha:

6 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Why would "OhNoTheyDidntDotCom" know more than Lana herself? :awkney:

I totally agree, I was just posting what I saw because I had a major WTF moment 

d4yQCBo.jpg