Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Thoth said:

I can't at these AI generated taco truck lyrics

I was waiting in line for the taco truck
When suddenly the street lights lit me
From the land of fire and salt
I sold my soul for your taco

Order devil who is eating your soul
Order devil give you the taco

These women lead lonely lives

Because they fear love

Stop looking for love

Start looking for taco

The way "taco truck" probably isn't even in the song. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

do we know if she is gonna use the whole SYML track or just a part? because if so it is like we already have the whole instrumental for track 10 :slayty:

Kintsugi said "The samples aren't as obvious as you think they could be", but I'm not sure what that means exactly.

4 minutes ago, Hotsummerlilac said:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

:scoff:

Maybe if Lana had a bit more respect to not be vague and be clear with fans we wouldn’t be in this confused state about release dates yet again.  She always speaks in a way that can be interpreted multiple ways. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

6 minutes ago, Hotsummerlilac said:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Miley didn’t get those fucking horse boots and she won’t get that number 1 album either.:godlaugh:

6 minutes ago, Hotsummerlilac said:

Ok, actually, this is the funniest post I have ever read on this website

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Fever said:

who is Asmodeus is that an app 

No, he is known as the demon of lust, but he is just greatly misunderstood. He was imprisoned and used for his powers by "Biblical heroes" like Solomon. He was abused and had great suffering. He granted death on the men who tried to marry his true love. She had seven weddings, and seven dead husbands. He is a misunderstood romantic, like me. So I pray to him, and it works. So I am praying for the suffering of Miley Cyrus and for Margaret to abandon Jack and make the track "Margaret" iconic as a result. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

Just now, Hotsummerlilac said:

No, he is known as the demon of lust, but he is just greatly misunderstood. He was imprisoned and used for his powers by "Biblical heroes" like Solomon. He was abused and had great suffering. He granted death on the men who tried to marry his true love. She had seven weddings, and seven dead husbands. He is a misunderstood romantic, like me. So I pray to him, and it works. So I am praying for the suffering of Miley Cyrus and for Margaret to abandon Jack and make the track "Margaret" iconic as a result. 

NDKDDBEIDHEKQUGEKWH :eartha::eartha:

Mileys song is really mediocre like a reductive Bruno Mars song.  I’m shocked it has anywhere near 7 million streams…if this is the type of music on her album then I can’t see a number 1 happening. So I really hope Lana hasn’t delayed it because of Miley…I think she has a shot at competing with her. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, Xenoblade 3 said:

Miley is smashing so hard I can see why Lana/her team is scared :teehee:.

Shakira and Miley coming out of nowhere. See when you make listenable music.

:bye:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

1 minute ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

go back to whatever hole you crawled out of, let us enjoy this :peace2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 1/5/2023 at 11:20 PM, Xenoblade 3 said:

Before certain Lana stans getting brave saying Lana will block Miley just because she’s higher on the daily streams chart, please take a good look at SZA. SZA wasn’t even in the top 15 before her album release. Lana was out streaming her 5X daily. Now look at the chart again. Lana’s stream is stalling despite releasing new music. SZA balloons 10x streams daily.

See when you make appealing music that people want to listen to, the streams will just explode. Word of mouth is so instant nowadays because of social media (twitter, TikTok, etc) and of course, music streaming has made music itself way more accessible. 

Miley will end her easily if her album is appealing to the gp.

:teehee:

2 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

say one thing nice about lana and... go!

FS0gkGFXoAE6TDV.jpg

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, Xenoblade 3 said:

Miley hasn’t had a top 10 in almost a decade let’s not….

Of course all this stuff would happen the one night I decide to leave the house and be social :eartha2:

I can't believe the albums delayed to March 24th like it felt so perfect as a Pisces and I was so happy about it being released 2 days before my birthday... :pft:

Everything still says March 10th as the release date though so...