Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

On 1/14/2023 at 11:07 AM, The Stargirl Pinky said:

[SNIPPET] peppers_64kbps_ZoRiAnLeAkExClUsIvE_dcooper.mp3 uploading to that site 

gretchen.gif

CANT find It!!!

every time i try to catch up there’s like 20 new pages :eartha2:

i missed the collapse because i was talking to my ex, i check LB every 2 minutes because jobless activities .. and i checked insta rq and saw lanaboards post of the track list and i screamed and checked honeymoon and oh my god i’ve spent hours trying to catch up :icant:

but i’m so excited !! the track list names are … certainly something but i’m sure they will sound amazing given title track and what insiders have said. i’m so upset that it’s been delayed and it will probably end up leaking before then .. but is it really a lana pre-release if it’s not messy? :blush3:

i also want to change my username, but i don’t want to claim a song and it be the beautiful of the album.. might just change it to grandfather  

I think the interludes will both be good, but they're just in the wrong order in my head. I hate how Candy Necklace is between two interludes. I might even put the Jon Batiste interlude before Margaret. 

The tracklist I'll be using

1. The Grants

2. Did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd?

3. Sweet

4. A&W

5. Pastor Interlude

6. Candy Necklace

7. Kintsugi

8. Fingertips

9. Jon Batiste Interlude

10. Paris, Texas

11. Grandfather, please stand on the shoulders of my father while he deep sea fishes

12. Let the Light In

13. Margaret

14. Fishtail

15. Peppers

16. Taco Truck x VB

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

has Kintsugi shared their fav Lana songs yet? I need to know if they have taste (no offense i have trust issues) 

He said tracks 8-16 are his favorite sequence of tracks on the album, Kintsugi is the best song ever and Grandfather does not feel short at all, it's a phenomenal track

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

He said tracks 8-16 are his favorite sequence of tracks on the album, Kintsugi is the best song ever and Grandfather does not feel short at all, it's a phenomenal track

I mean more like his fav Lana songs up until this album bc like if someone says a song is good but their taste is usually subpar then… well:gasp:

Just now, burthday kake said:

I mean more like his fav Lana songs up until this album bc like if someone says a song is good but their taste is usually subpar then… well

He didn't mention his favorite Lana tracks, but he said there isn't a Lana album he dislikes, but this album blows Chemtrails and Blue Banisters out of the water because of its variety and effort put into the songs.

Just now, Marius said:

BOZzie:

Judah Smith is kinda psychotic so like whatever :chick1:  but Jon Batiste Interlude... ended Margarine and Kintsnooze

Sorry, I trust Kintsugi more than the Dua Peep stan :hottie:

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Idc what insiders say (unless it is positive) because I know I’m going to love whatever she does 

Yeah, and I have my own brain and would rather form my own opinions myself

I think it’s a great sign that the reviews thus far have been overwhelmingly positive despite individual differences in track enjoyment. 

It almost make we wonder if we’ll be shocked by our favorite songs once we listen! It’s exciting having no clue what we’re getting into:oprah:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

BOZ once more;

I think the most insignificant song is Sweet, but I find it enjoyable, the beautiful strings carry it

Margaret is a SKIP the moment Jack comes on, but if you enjoy his vocals, it's a cute song

Kitsungi is 6 minutes of just Lana barely opening her lips over bare piano

giphy.gif