Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Jeanne Dielman said:

100%. 

btw, Side B is 25 minutes long,

lol, so there must have been a typo on the tracklist that Lana posted (unless she’s trimmed the length of the interludes) and Fingertips must be on Side C. 

the 22 minute thing is not set in stone. you can reduce the width of the grooves and tweak some other stuff to fit more minutes on a single side

image.png

2 minutes ago, Jeanne Dielman said:

100%. 

btw, Side B is 25 minutes long,

lol, so there must have been a typo on the tracklist that Lana posted (unless she’s trimmed the length of the interludes) and Fingertips must be on Side C. 

Yeah, there's no way Fingertips is on Side B :awkney:

Just now, Surf Noir said:

has anything happened/did anybody spill anything?

We have all of the track lengths now and some more song descriptions

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Nobody should base expectations on BoZ as his music taste all over the place. His track record is hating songs many love.  

Agreed! I think we should just remain open-minded until we actually hear the songs:true:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Nobody should base expectations on BoZ as his music taste all over the place. His track record is hating songs many love.  

Agreed. I'm pretty sure he was the person who hates White Dress. :awkney:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

the 22 minute thing is not set in stone. you can reduce the width of the grooves and tweak some other stuff to fit more minutes on a single side

Yeah, it’s possible! Although Side C being only 12 minutes long is quite bizarre…

kintsugi waiting for me to press skip on the jon batiste interlude so it can start playing

gretchen.gif

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just now, Surf Noir said:

could somebody tell me what all the new song descriptions are? (i didn't feel like reading 40 pages :bebe:)

BoZ described Kintsugi as a song that she barely opens her mouth over a bare piano, but he's also had very strange descriptions over other Lana songs that people love, so I'm not taking his word as gospel. 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

could somebody tell me what all the new song descriptions are? (i didn't feel like reading 40 pages :bebe:)

Same..would be grateful if we got a summary 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

BoZ seems to dislike Kintsugi and Margaret, but Kintsugi called Kintsugi the best song ever and said Margaret was great! I guess we’ll see:et:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

BOZ: 

I edited my comment, cause yeah, Taco Truck takes a lot from Venice *****, I just forgot about it

I'm just saying that none of the songs are really driven by electric guitars

Remember, everyone pray to their chosen entities for Margaret to leave Jack Antonoff heartbroken before the track "Margaret" is released. The only saving grace of hearing Jack's vocals will be to know that he has a broken heart. I cannot forgive him for putting his voice in an otherwise masterpiece of an album.

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

i feel like kintsugi will be like white dress, most people will hate it at first but then grow to love it :true:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy