Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Blue Ribbon said:

i feel like kintsugi is like white dress, most people will hate it at first but then grow to love it :true:

Yep. That's what I'm picking up. It's giving moody and brooding.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Haven't read descriptions but I hope Kintsugi is not like Violets For Roses or Beautiful, let it be a healing lyrical masterpiece like Mariner's Apartment Complex

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

BoZ described Kintsugi as a song that she barely opens her mouth over a bare piano, but he's also had very strange descriptions over other Lana songs that people love, so I'm not taking his word as gospel. 

It sounds quite interesting to me, very Violet Bent Backwards-esque. It must be the « magic moment » song that Antonoff mentioned last year. Has there ever been a +6-minute Lana song that hasn’t been a serve so far? 

Kintsugi and Fingetips the automatic singing one-two punch. :true:

3 minutes ago, WhiteHydrangea said:

Haven't read descriptions but I hope Kintsugi is not like Violets For Roses or Beautiful, let it be a healing lyrical masterpiece like Mariner's Apartment Complex

i more feel like Sweet will be Beautiful 2.0

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

ok i finally made the album moodboard since we have the titles

I love how you found a taco truck to fit this aesthetic :hooker:

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

Sweet will probably be my least favorite track on the record, but I'll still likely appreciate it for what it is.

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

We have eaten so good the past 24 hours :wowcry: 
I’m not gonna lie though I feel like the time between now and the album release is going to be ROUGH :lange:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

BOZ described the preacher interlude as a mess and seems kind of... confused... by it. So I am claiming it. I love weird and experimental Lana. Black Bathing Suit is heavenly. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

Just now, Lustformoney said:

I just know that Margerine and Sweat r the worst on the album

Agreed king

Spoiler

which collab is your favorite?

Let the Light In easily

Spoiler

Will the electric guitar girlies be satisfied with any of this albums offerings? 

No :chick1:

idk maybe Jon Batiste Interlude or A&W with the bass...

EDIT: tbh taco truck
~BOZ on ATRL

Just now, shadesofyayo said:

boz said A&W will appear as A&W on streaming, not AW

THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oprah4: My favorite of the three titles

6 minutes ago, WhiteHydrangea said:

Beautiful grew on me after a year. Some Lana songs just take time... but they always come around. Still waiting for Bartender to come around for me because I can't stand it yet.

@littleredpartydress I think we can reassemble Side C truthers again... this era is madness :oprah4: