Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

BOZ said the album is 100, but -10 for Margaret and -20 for Pastor interlude in the eyes of critics. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

1 minute ago, Hotsummerlilac said:

BOZ said the album is 100, but -10 for Margaret and -20 for Pastor interlude in the eyes of critics. 

So a 2/10 from Fantano, got it

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Hotsummerlilac said:

I think it’s low tho, according to what we know so far it deserves at least 84 in my opinion

some certain members are filed with so much negativity... like shut up, you haven't heard the whole album yet :biblio: stop screaming that you will skip some songs untill you'll hear it :bye: I bet some of you will be switching in March hearing this Magnum Opus :kiss:

Critics in general need to re-evaluate their process for rating albums anyway. If two songs out of sixteen, one of those being an interlude, makes you take thirty points off a record...please find another profession 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Which song samples FLO? I am claiming it. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

Which song samples FLO? I am claiming it. 

Grandfather I think? 

24 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

the boob pic getting over 400k likes (+20m views) from a random stan account and pop base alone :lange: 

the streams and sales this will add :hair:

the boob when she saw that no promo was being done for the album

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just now, Fingertips said:

Critics in general need to re-evaluate their process for rating albums anyway. If two songs out of sixteen, one of those being an interlude, makes you take thirty points off a record...please find another profession 

I do not think BOZ was being literal. I am so excited for pastor interlude!!!

I do not think BOZ was being literal. I am so excited for pastor interlude!!!

I know he wasn't haha, I'm also not being literal either

I was just being hyperbolic/not being literal either. I just know some critics who write glowing reviews about albums, yet give them like a 6.5 because of one or two songs :bebe: 

Just now, palemoonbaby said:

i want for pastor interlude vibes which few younger fans are gonna be like mom, i'm scared

Tbh if people got through "Ptolemaea" from Ethel Cain's Preacher's Daughter, I can't see this interlude being much worse

Just now, ultrablvds said:

the boob is singlehandedly carrying this era on its back :thumb3:

new song title unveiled 

4 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

i want for pastor interlude vibes which few younger fans are gonna react be like mom, i'm scared

:true: im very excited for it as well, i love weird, experimental tracks!

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif