Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

i’m so so excited tbh :trisha: i really do think this album is gonna be AMAZING

and for anyone worried about the album not being guitar driven: im a guitar girlie too but remember, there were no guitars on born to die! and only a little on honeymoon i guess! so it doesn’t necessarily mean we’re getting a BB or COCC repeat (not that i’d mind, i love BB) :kiss:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

Kintsugi as a lullaby :xcry: I just know it's going to touch the soul so deeply.

I just know that the melody will be fucking amazing

i consider sweet Carolina to be a lullaby and it’s absolutely beautiful 

im excited for everything 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

GPSOTSOMFWHDSF is my claim.

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Tbh if people got through "Ptolemaea" from Ethel Cain's Preacher's Daughter, I can't see this interlude being much worse

That song is.. terrifying 

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

Just now, ultrablvds said:

the boob is singlehandedly carrying this era on its back :thumb3:

her boob's back is reported to being in hospital cause it has aches for carrying whole album

38 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I'm claiming Fishtail obviously :true:

And I'm excited that its the cinnamon girl/tulsa jesus freak of the album...I hope its a mermaid/siren bop:oprah:

I agree! Manifesting. In her dragon slayer fantasy mythological creatures era

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

i also weirdly like the title "taco truck x vb", i'm sure it'll be one of the highlights of the album :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

omg it's crazy how many info we got :hdu: just 2 days ago this thread was dry af, look at us now

Imo titles can be deceiving, I thought Dance Till We Die was a corny title, but I love the song. Violets for Roses sounded beautiful, but I don't like the song at all, I appreciate it though :xgiggle:

anyways, I don't mind the piano, what I really am excited to hear are her lyrics. If something she sings touches my soul I'll listen to it over a fart sound for all I care :deadbanana: again, that's just me.  

But also claiming Fishtail, Taco Truck and Peppers. Lana pls feed me :fabcat:

Fishtail Peppers Taco Truck x VB Kintsugi GPSOTSOMFWHDSF

How did this happen.

I am living for it :hooker:

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

1 minute ago, honeymo0n said:

i also weirdly like the title "taco truck x vb", i'm sure it'll be one of the highlights of the album :true:

If she doesn’t promote this album in a taco truck around Venice Beach I’m going on voluntary leave. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Speaking of automatic singing, I’m not a singer by any means but sometimes when I’m doing things around the house I start singing whatever comes to mind and it’s actually really fun and feels good to let stuff out that way. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

The Grants - no idea

Sweet - piano + strings ballad

AW - angry acoustic guitar + trap

Judah Smith Interlude - no idea

Candy Necklace - piano?

Jon Batiste Interlude - no idea

Kintsugi - piano

Fingertips - piano?

Paris, Texas - piano?

Grandfather - no idea

Let The Light In - no idea

Margaret - I’m assuming soft rock?

Fishtail - trap?

Peppers - no idea

Taco Truck x VB - progressive rock?

There HAS to be more variety than this, right?

IMG-7960.jpg

Kintsugi, can you tell us which tracks are explicit? 

I know Peppers will be :hooker:

Just now, WhitehotOcean said:

guys, but what is it intended for automatic singing? something she made at the moment?

actually she mentioned automated writing - not automatic singing -  on an interview in May, so it's like not writing in a conventional way confined to common song structures 

Just now, GPSOTSOMFWHDSF said:

Kintsugi, can you tell us which tracks are explicit? 

I know Peppers will be :hooker:

they are title track, sweet, A&W, fingertips, peppers, taco truck x vb

Just now, honeymoonwhore said:

actually she mentioned automated writing - not automatic singing -  on an interview in May, so it's like not writing in a conventional way confined to common song structures 

oh thankss

3 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

The Grants - no idea

Sweet - piano + strings ballad

AW - angry acoustic guitar + trap

Judah Smith Interlude - no idea

Candy Necklace - piano?

Jon Batiste Interlude - no idea

Kintsugi - piano

Fingertips - piano?

Paris, Texas - piano?

Grandfather - no idea

Let The Light In - no idea

Margaret - I’m assuming soft rock?

Fishtail - trap?

Peppers - no idea

Taco Truck x VB - progressive rock?

There HAS to be more variety than this, right?

I think why BoZ and Kintsugi have been so secretive about the album is that the "variety" on the album is because the songs themselves switch up and oscillate between those two states of minds "beserk and fragile." I don't think these songs will be easy to wrap up into one particular sound. Even songs like Kintsugi, despite being described as her singing over "bare piano," I can assure you there will be more interesting things going on in the background to create some sort of unique atmosphere

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

For those afraid of automatic writing/singing, remember that Pretty When You Cry was improvised. Lana is a genius and can create masterpieces straight from the heart.