Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

the tracklist is camp from start to finish and i’m okay with piano because the production will be LUSH and RICH!! the amount of boobage on this album is reminding me of 2014-2015 when she did the maxim photoshoot with neil krug and the hbtb video and honeymoon video and mtwbt (?) mv where she was wearing nightgowns but it’s more playful because of the ribbons in her hair and i am so intensely obsessed with the aesthetics of the album 

sUcVobB.png

I wish I was an insider so I could make people cashapp me $10 for each lyric leak. I need to make money for this boxset. I have student loans already may as well add more debt for something that is even more important than my education... Lana.  

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

I feel like Lana and Jack have really good creative chemistry. Love or hate him , I feel like they bring out the best in eachother. I just rewatched their cute Norman live stream of them preforming in studio and it made me so happy that they’re working together again, I feel like she gets excited and inspired by what he brings to the table, and the songs each become very well structured little projects 

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

the tracklist is camp from start to finish and i’m okay with piano because the production will be LUSH and RICH!! the amount of boobage on this album is reminding me of 2014-2015 when she did the maxim photoshoot with neil krug and the hbtb video and honeymoon video where she was wearing nightgowns but it’s more playful because of the ribbons in her hair and i am so intensely obsessed with the aesthetics of the album 

don't forget the GRAND and CINEMATIC production :et:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

I feel like Lana and Jack have really good creative chemistry. Love or hate him , I feel like they bring out the best in eachother. I just rewatched their cute Norman live stream of them preforming in studio and it made me so happy that they’re working together again, I feel like she gets excited and inspired by what he brings to the table, and the songs each become very well structured little projects 

i feel like jack severely stifles lanas creativity but thats just me :et:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

PT about to be the magnum opus song of the album :xcry:

BE7-D5-E75-9-B31-4-A9-C-BAAD-211-D0-FA39

The better version of "Arcadia" :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Totally can see that but when I watch them together she seems happy and not stifled , I just feel like They have fun and Creative  chemistry 

oh absolutely they have a great time together and it’s amazing to see lana happy but at the same time she performs best with people that challenge her and help her explore things sonically as has been proven in the past

accepted a long time ago this is what makes her happy though and i’m happy if shes happy :true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

33 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

The Grants - no idea

Sweet - piano + strings ballad

AW - angry acoustic guitar + trap

Judah Smith Interlude - no idea

Candy Necklace - piano?

Jon Batiste Interlude - no idea

Kintsugi - piano

Fingertips - piano?

Paris, Texas - piano?

Grandfather - no idea

Let The Light In - no idea

Margaret - I’m assuming soft rock?

Fishtail - trap?

Peppers - no idea

Taco Truck x VB - progressive rock?

There HAS to be more variety than this, right?

Grandfather is another piano track that samples FLO by RIOPY. Fishtail samples Wanderlust by AK so it is like piano meets soft trap. The CG/TJF of the album.

Lol @ TT x VB being prog rock tho :lolliney:

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

u just spilled :agree:

Also I feel like Lana is a strong creative woman and she wouldn’t let no man stifle her :wub:

1 minute ago, tacotruck said:

oh absolutely they have a great time together and it’s amazing to see lana happy but at the same time she performs best with people that challenge her as has been proven in the past

accepted a long time ago this is what makes her happy though and i’m happy if shes happy :true:

We Love to see it :flutter:

9 minutes ago, tacotruck said:

i feel like jack severely stifles lanas creativity but thats just me :et:

She actually talked about having writers block before she met Jack and how working with him got her back into songwriting. I’m not an Antonof apologist but she said what she said.

3 minutes ago, Blue Ribbon said:

i'm def feeling like fishtail is gonna be a hit :gasp: 

If she’s just singing over the Wanderlust track with some strings behind it it’ll fuck HARD:lolliney: