Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

hate to say it but from lana's wording it's clear the album is delayed and it's not just the boxset / merch / whatever else. also, tons of publications picked up on running stories about the delay and if it weren't the case her label would be (or rather should be) working overtime to correct them considering nobody will be streaming on march 10th :rip:

32 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I want to believe that the 24th is just for the merch but it also makes sense that they told her on Friday and before making it official she told us already cause she was pissed :thumb2:

We'll have to see tomorrow if dates start changing on music platforms and her store... 

Miley did way better than anyone expected so that could be the reason but they could just move it 1 week idk.

What's really weird is that they put her the same day as Ellie since hers was already delayed once and they share managers and UK label :wtf3:

Everything you said I agree 💯 

What I also find weird, with the release date potentially changing, is that her last two releases have been « messes » because of the same reason (March 5 to the 19 for COCC , and for BB, October 8 was rumoured for streaming with an Oct 22 release for physical copies), and copies were sent way too early both cases, causing leaks way too much ahead of time (we got COCC at least 10 days before release and I got my BB CD a week before release). Plus it toyed with her numbers for week 1 (BB probably would have been number 2 or 3 if physicals had been sent on week 1 and not before). I don’t see how things will be different this time around, TBH.

2 hours ago, burthday kake said:

I rly need to know if the albums been pushed back to the 24th or if she meant thats when the boxset & other merch drops 

i cant believe how vague & messy this woman is about everything lmfao giphy.gif  Lana, never change ily 

why would only the merch stuff be delayed though? if her team wants a #1 debut, everything has to be released and shipped in the first week

12 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

why would only the merch stuff be delayed though? if her team wants a #1 debut, everything has to be released and shipped in the first week

I’ve accepted the sad truth that March 24 is the new date :heidi::true:

i hope her team is smart about the new boxset: the hype is fucking real with this one and it needs to have a preorder very soon and be released March 24!!

31 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I don’t see how things will be different this time around, TBH.

1) there was absolutely 0 hype for BB, no one except some stans cared or even knew about its release. i know so many fans who didn’t even know she’d put out another album until months later :rip:

2) there’s so many vinyl variants and now a box set. Cocc barely had 2 vinyls and granted bb had like 4 but most of them were pretty limited (and half of them pretty ugly lbr) and hard to find. The Tunnel vinyls are a lot easier to get, a lot prettier and better promoted (them already restocking the Amazon and fanc/hmv variants etc) 

3) tunnel has more hype than anything she put out after nfr combined and album sales are lower than ever. she’ll easily outstream and outsell bb (the bar is low i know :stareney:) especially with the music being a lot more interesting and polarizing than an album full of boring piano ballads about nikki 

There is just no way she's not making a music video for american whore.

That photo of her and Chuck really seals it. Then she posts the tracklist and drops and she changed it from A&W to AW?? Now come on now 

When American Whore is actually just Lana shading her sister then what :slayty:

that's enough delusion for today, happy sunday everyone 

14 minutes ago, visions said:

3/24/23 is the new release date

Until these dates change then It’s still the 10th of March. Retailers have not got any updates that the album is delayed.  All we have is Lana who is vague and deleted the post,  and has a history of lying changing her mind.  Wikipedia can’t confirm anything.  
0-E4-E1-DE4-FE4-A-448-C-850-B-CC4-B377444362-ABA3-ED53-42-A0-8661-9-DA33221034-C

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, Beautiful Loser said:

check my signature :)

You're a modern day hero for that :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Until these dates change then It’s still the 10th of March. Retailers have not got any updates that the album is delayed.  All we have is Lana who is vague and deleted the post,  and has a history of lying changing her mind.  Wikipedia can’t confirm anything. 

And this is why I'm a firm believer of March 10th. :agree:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, Beautiful Loser said:

And this is why I'm a firm believer of March 10th. :agree:

Lana can blurt stuff out that isn’t concrete information yet…maybe her team explored the idea of releasing on the 24th.  But yes…until I see it on iTunes or her site I won’t believe it. The fact she was showcasing some Merch on those posts too…and we know merch often comes later. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Lana can blurt stuff out that isn’t concrete information yet…maybe her team explored the idea of releasing on the 24th.  But yes…until I see it on iTunes or her site I won’t believe it. The fact she was showcasing some Merch on those posts too…and we know merch often comes later. 

Right? And I find it difficult to believe they'd make huge billboards and social media posters and everything with MARCH 10 in huge letters when it was announced and then suddenly postpone it with two weeks without an explanation. :true:

But it wouldn't be a proper era without confusing dates, I suppose. :agree:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png