Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I hope it’s got some fire in it.  I don’t want it to be all buttery and loving, ‘I love my dad I love Cassandra etc ‘ I want more  ‘Patricia was never a mother to me’ 

She’s actually going to shade Pat in A&W with the lyric “I’m American and a whore, but I don’t know what you’re good for. Not being a good mom is fucking bore to me, but babe…”

Just now, BoDaToe said:

It’s probably either Hate Demon or Eden:true:

Stop cause when I listened to Hate Demon I was secretly hoping Lana will choose this but it just seems too good to be true :defeated:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

1 hour ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Let the claiming phase BEGIN!

I claim: Kintsugi, Grandfather, American Whore, Taco Truck & Fishtail

I claim: Paris, Texas, A&W, Taco Truck, Fingertips & Let the Light In

DaringAdventurousKob-max-1mb.gif

8 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

She’s actually going to shade Pat in A&W with the lyric “I’m American and a whore, but I don’t know what you’re good for. Not being a good mom is fucking bore to me, but babe…”

Stop cause when I listened to Hate Demon I was secretly hoping Lana will choose this but it just seems too good to be true :defeated:

“They gon write about it like like they was right about it”:lolliney:

1 minute ago, Summerain said:

I claim: Paris, Texas, A&W, Taco Truck, Fingertips & Let the Light In

I claim: Paris, Texas, A&W, John Bastite Interlude, Kintsugi & Taco Truck X VB

But I do not know. Most titles look so strange, I don't know what to expect. It's the first time I've looked at each one and I don't know what to expect. I know the insiders spilled a lot, but I still feel like I don't know anything. I know they say, "it's the best song ever", but that's so redundant. It is a statement of opinion. I don't care if an insider likes it, I want to know if that song is going to have an atmosphere turn like Text Book and other details. :awk:

For everyone's wondering what "angry acoustic guitar" for AW

would sounds like, I think flipside instrumental sounds like that, someone agrees?

ps don't mind my english :defeated:

:lolno:

4 minutes ago, teoc said:

For everyone's wondering what "angry acoustic guitar" for AW

would sounds like, I think flipside instrumental sounds like that, someone agrees?

ps don't mind my english :defeated:

:lolno:

No, that’s electric guitar. Angry acoustic I would say more like the beat drop and guitar solo in The Greatest or Thunder demo

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

5 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

No, that’s electric guitar. Angry acoustic I would say more like the beat drop and guitar solo in The Greatest or Thunder demo

oh yes you're right 

:crying4:

i'm claiming Taco Truck x vb, A&W, Let the Light In and Judah Smith Interlude :true: i'm soooo curious about the last two  :defeated:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

does everyone think we'll get a mv for the title track? I hope for a mv with a lot of production even if I love her homemade mv

I claim Kintsugi,Fishtails,Fingertips, Judah Smith interlude and Candy Necklace :flutter: i really wish she would've give proper names to the interludes 

Not a long time ago i did a fake tracklist for myself and the pastor's interlude had a name "Rosary" and the second one was "Love Letter" and i personally would've loved them if they were true:trisha:  so if Lana even would've named them like "Pastor's Interlude" or any other name for the other it would've been much interesting :defeated:like really 

This are the only weird titles i kinda didn't like on the tracklist, every other is a camp

Also i have high hopes for Candy Necklace, from the snippet it already feels so light in terms of instrumentals but i feel something heavy in her voice, like if she's singing to someone she loved and had lost,this "god i love you baby" is so simple but emotional at the same time,i wonder what the song will be about and how it sounds completed :krylie:i'm in for a sad bop