Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

40 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

we got the candy necklace title in the first place by scanning the rockefeller snippet in a music industry database and lana posted the track list herself with no jon feature while the other features are credited, even FJM who was apparently SnowOnTheBeach’d

🥰🥰🥰

CLAIMING CANDY NECKLACE

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

30 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Jack Kingtonoff…? Maybe I’m just really dirty minded💀

Jack Kingoff :brows:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ i’m the sweetest girl in town, so, why are you so mean?  ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

40 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Jack Kingtonoff…? Maybe I’m just really dirty minded💀

Yes :rip:

24 minutes ago, Blossom said:

@Kintsugi wake up, were hungry

Don’t beg, darling. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

So we know Wanderlust- AK and I Wanted To Leave- SYML..is that the only two samples (minus the Tommy song) or is there another one?

Also, based on the description of Paris Texas, I think that's the song that's going to feature the "I haven't seen my mother" line

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

So we know Wanderlust- AK and I Wanted To Leave- SYML..is that the only two samples (minus the Tommy song) or is there another one?

Also, based on the description of Paris Texas, I think that's the song that's going to feature the "I haven't seen my mother" line

and also for giving me Margaret

I just caught up with the thread and wow, the track lengths! This album is 1000% worth waiting for, god i'm so excited :oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

The album has been cancelled. Lana will now focus on her YouTube vlogging channel called "lana banana's homestead"

I can’t wait for her to release her web series travelling all around the world reviewing tacos from different taco trucks 

nF70D0F.png

Title track was amazing at few first listens but then... it started to get even better with each listen and it's still getting better and better

What is this magic?

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

3 minutes ago, ruined said:

But we all know the album will leak eventually on January 10th :bebe:

omg so true 

"Don’t forget me"