Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

i kinda hope theres a song with a bridge like yoyok by taylor on the album

:horror::horror:

Taylor copies Lana. Not the other way around. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

13 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

from “my father never stepped in when his wife would rage at me” to “i’m not friends with my mother but i still love my dad” to “i haven’t seen my mother in a very long time” :trisha: a complete holy trinity of patty burns 

Mothers, good at fucking you up. Seem to know all the right buttons to push. I love that song. 

˥˥∀ ⊥∀ ⊥N∀M I ⊥∀HM ⊥ON

48074-D05-23-C3-4478-94-F9-45-F66617-C7-

3 hours ago, paris texas said:

adding these to the fake song titles of the LDR9 era list :bop:

yesss, she will read here and use them someday :creepna3:

3 hours ago, tulsa said:

WCE was a BB scrap so if it had ended up on the album i would have rioted Polydor 

omg ur pfp is so cute im obsessed. just when i thought ive seen every picture of Lana

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

The Grants :spin:

Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Boulevard :kiss3:

Sweet :thankyou:

American Whore :blush3:

Judah Smith interlude :pray2:

Candy Necklace :heart:

Jon Batiste interlude :lanahairflip3:

Kintsugi :sadcore6:

Fingertips :judgingu2:

Paris,Texas :justride2:

GPSOTSOMFWHDSF :typewriter:

Let the light in :justride:

Margaret :omfg:

Fishtail :grinds:

Peppers :illumilana2:

Taco Truck x VB :peace:

Since the thread is super quiet, I have a legit question:

- Has the album really leaked in its entirety because of that theft last summer? :assad:

hear me out: true, people heard it, but albums always leak and im not sure that our new insiders all put their hands on the songs from the theft (maybe from the « usual way » her albums leaked before; COCC era, there were rumours a group of « 5 lucky gays » got their hands on songs as they were sent to mastering).

Yes, there was the Ocean Blvd demo that was sold, same with fingertips (apparently, there is a legit snippet of the song that I didn’t hear when we learned it was part of the album). But I’m surprised we don’t have much else, TBH. 
what do you guys think? Do you think that the album is circulating as much as her team suggested it did?

19 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Since the thread is super quiet, I have a legit question:

- Has the album really leaked in its entirety because of that theft last summer? :assad:

hear me out: true, people heard it, but albums always leak and im not sure that our new insiders all put their hands on the songs from the theft (maybe from the « usual way » her albums leaked before; COCC era, there were rumours a group of « 5 lucky gays » got their hands on songs as they were sent to mastering).

Yes, there was the Ocean Blvd demo that was sold, same with fingertips (apparently, there is a legit snippet of the song that I didn’t hear when we learned it was part of the album). But I’m surprised we don’t have much else, TBH. 
what do you guys think? Do you think that the album is circulating as much as her team suggested it did?

tbh, i really think her computer theft was just some random burglary, i don’t think she was stalked and targeted because she’s lana and someone just wanted to get their hands on her laptop and hard drives specifically, in this situation at least. i think this burglary happened, and then after the Ocean Blvd and Fingertips demo snippets appeared online, that was her own assumption for how someone got their hands on that stuff. I can’t speak for Ocean Blvd, but it’s worth noting that Fingertips is a Drew Erickson song, and so is the Beautiful Strings Mix that leaked a while ago, so there are already people out there who know how to access Drew’s files. But I really don’t think she was specifically targeted in that way with that intention, and I don’t think anything off her stolen laptop will leak because that wasn’t the intention of whoever robbed her, they just wanted to steal the computer of this random woman with a nice car in a rich LA neighborhood and make some money selling it

I do think the album is circulating more than previous albums have though. Likely stemming through the mixes being passed around at Interscope, and them getting into the wrong hands. Unless it was Kintsugi, 111, or BOZ fucking with us, it’s shady as hell that we discovered the title of Fishtail through a random music credits website that anyone can make any contribution to, and that we discovered the title of Pepper through last.fm scrobbles

Recently I’ve been listening to music and getting the ick like a HARD ICK when it has too much white noise, I legit don’t know what happened but songs I loved (White Mustang, Change, Did You Know?) are now unlistenable but I can’t unhear it…literally HELP:cryney:

13 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

tbh, i really think her computer theft was just some random burglary, i don’t think she was stalked and targeted because she’s lana and someone just wanted to get their hands on her laptop and hard drives specifically, in this situation at least. i think this burglary happened, and then after the Ocean Blvd and Fingertips demo snippets appeared online, that was her own assumption for how someone got their hands on that stuff. I can’t speak for Ocean Blvd, but it’s worth noting that Fingertips is a Drew Erickson song, and so is the Beautiful Strings Mix that leaked a while ago, so there are already people out there who know how to access Drew’s files. But I really don’t think she was specifically targeted in that way with that intention, and I don’t think anything off her stolen laptop will leak because that wasn’t the intention of whoever robbed her, they just wanted to steal the computer of this random woman with a nice car in a rich LA neighborhood and make some money selling it

I do think the album is circulating more than previous albums have though. Likely stemming through the mixes being passed around at Interscope, and them getting into the wrong hands. Unless it was Kintsugi, 111, or BOZ fucking with us, it’s shady as hell that we discovered the title of Fishtail through a random music credits website that anyone can make any contribution to, and that we discovered the title of Pepper through last.fm scrobbles

i also want to add that I would be sus of Kintsugi too, this random insider who showed up with a DP-less postless profile with all of this correct information, but it seems like BOZ knows them from how he was talking about them. I don’t think Kintsugi is BOZ, but there was a noticeable difference in how he reacted to DragonWhore saying that the album is just under 80 minutes (“I don’t know who that is but they’re correct”), vs all of the Kintsugi tea, where he was basically poking fun at it and making a joke about it. I actually wouldn’t be surprised if Kintsugi is the music industry friend that BOZ likely gets all of his information through in the first place