Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Why has this thread been unhinged literally all day long.. did the official move to the 24th really rattle you guys that much or what x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

Why has this thread been unhinged literally all day long.. did the official move to the 24th really rattle you guys that much or what x

Idk, but the "jokes" ain't landing..

Thanks for putting up with us queen, can't wait for the A&W/Sweet dual release!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

It's Blue Monday :bebe:

Just now, bluechemtrails said:

when Fishtail is a Taylor Swift diss track

taylorswift-AlbumTiles-evermore.jpg

finally someone was brave enough to do it default_understand.gif

Just now, paris texas said:

when we first found out that fishtail was a real title and everyone started posting fish gifs and eventually @BartenderDeco stepped in to inform everyone that his real life fish actually died and it turned into a memorial for his dead fish :air:

:eartha: i love this website 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

gLno.gif

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i hope her team knows some random online mp3 streaming service that only operates in the north eastern zone of the amazon rainforest will be releasing the album on the 10th so they delay was pointless Evf-Z55d-XUAY5-Tot-jpg-large.jpgEvf-Z55d-XUAY5-Tot-jpg-large.jpgEvf-Z55d-XUAY5-Tot-jpg-large.jpg

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

I haven’t posted on here lately but I’ve caught up with the meltdowns of the last couple weeks and here are my key takeaways/opinions:

•Kintsugi is THAT bitch, I love them so much, and appreciate them wanting to keep some of the music secret so we have surprises when we listen

Let The Light In is one of the songs I’m most intrigued about, as I love FJM and the connection him and Lana have always had, I think it will be a beautiful song :wub:

• really just excited to hear Lana’s cute lil giggle over the pastor interlude, like that’s gonna be so iconic :thumb2:

BOOB?!?!?! 

• I definitely feel like she’s got more surprises in store, another interview/ photoshoot is coming. And of course some MV’s 

• Elle really, really, reeeeeally needs to ban that anime biyotch- they never say anything positive and have accounts on other social media bashing our girl. That crazy needs BANNED, or they will just continue to start fights. Which is not cool, ya dildo! :noparty: (Also Elle ily and continued thanks for always dealing with this chaos and giving us this beautiful space to talk about Lana, yous the bestest :kiss: )

SHE ACTUALLY POSTED TITTY?!?! 

ATRL users are without a doubt jealous and could barely make it to page 5 in their thread over there if it wasn’t for that obsessed Paula Deen user who loves to call us AnalBoards (I guess they think they’re being quirky and funny with that tired joke, get new material it’s 2023) while quoting things we say in the same breath. Not much of a Lana fan at all but I guess they just don’t work or something and have extra time on their hands :teehee: Happy we can be here for you to talk about tho and keep the thread interesting for you, Paula :awk: You can make an account on here since you spend all your time reading our thoughts anyways :hooker:

WE GOT BOOB AND I WILL BE BUYING 100 COPIES OF THAT VARIANT OH MY FCKING GAAAAWWWWDDDDD  :deadbanana:

:air::air::air:

okay, that’s all I’ve got for now. Love you Lanaboards, never change :diva:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

Just now, Jukebox Sweetheart said:

Can we bring back the listening parties we had during BB? That was the whole reason I made an LB account

elle would still move those to their own thread :xgiggle: (no offense to elle we love you)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, Jukebox Sweetheart said:

Can we bring back the listening parties we had during BB? That was the whole reason I made an LB account

Yes please

us struggling to make it to 1000 pages on topic :bebe:

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

Can we turn back time to the day we didn't have the full tracklist, because I don't think anything is happening until February :air:

Just now, Fingertips said:

Can we turn back time to the day we didn't have the full tracklist, because I don't think anything is happening until February :air:

nothing will be happening until march 24th tbqfh :air:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif