Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, jamesss said:

it says it’s coming somewhere from march 12th-15th… is there any possibility that could happen or no 

That's probably for the old date. Once it updates it will say a couple of days after the 24th I guess 

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I wonder if the second Fingertips snippet is also from another demo. It's a bit weird that the only other snippet we have came from the other song that "leaked" even though it sounds way better than the first snippet :um2:

i heard that the second one is another Demo but more closer to a final's sound

Just now, imenos said:

SNIPPET ?!

the d site isn't working for me

no these leaked in september

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1 hour ago, LifeOnMars said:

Based on just Spotify streams right now. I guess it could fall off after the first few weeks or something but it’s doing crazy numbers right now. 

486612-A0-F4-BF-453-D-B520-647320178-CC7

It’s a cute song, but nothing spectacular…some hits are a mystery 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

what happened in the last 24 hours guys?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

55 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

You know if she told us a single was coming in mid Feb for example, we'd spend every day until then whining about radio silence and begging Kintsugi to spill deets about the song.

Then after it's out, we'd be in the same situation waiting for the album.

And then once the album comes out it's only a few days before she goes back to complete silence, so we're in this perpetual state...

Like Lana isn't Dua Liper, she's not gonna go perform on Germany's Got Talent or whatever. Best we could get is another magazine interview and maybe a BBC Live session, that's it.

So we best get used to it (as if we havent already)

Anyways, A&W out tomorrow :oop2:

Yeah, and let’s be honest: if she posted on IG saying a single was coming on X date… would we believe her? :eek2:

so far, I don’t have much to complain about her posts, except that I find that they are too few at the moment. 

Just now, SalvaWHORE said:

Apple Music has been updated to the 24th

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Nothing much, just loads of the usual nonsense and memes not worth scrolling through lol  Most significantly has been the new date is confirmed as 24th unfortunately :crying5:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

7 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I wonder if the second Fingertips snippet is also from another demo. It's a bit weird that the only other snippet we have came from the other song that "leaked" even though it sounds way better than the first snippet :um2:

I had this explained on the wiki but it got reverted :bebe: Basically both are demos, the second snippet is the only one that gets recognized as "Fingertips" so it's closer to how the final song will sound, as written by @lanaismamom.

31 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Don’t jump the gun, hun x

At least we have a release date. This triggers me the most, with any pre-pre-release: I want a date with a preorder! NFR was insufferable on that matter. 
true, this era has had its delay, but I don’t think there’s gonna be a second one (and it’s two weeks more, not two months more, so I’m fine with it)

On 1/13/2023 at 7:37 PM, 111 said:

i haven't seen my mother in a really long time...

what if this is the opening line of the album…

and also for giving me Margaret

Her US store officially updated to March 24th. 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, The Grants said:

what if this is the opening line of the album…

Asked him if it that line was from The Grants, and he said it isn't :/ 

Yeah, no one is touching her lyrically. 

Since it's confirmed not to be from The Grants, if had to guess which song the "I haven't seen my mother in a really long time" lyric comes from, I would say maybe Grandfather, please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing? It would set up a unique dichotomy.

6 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Yeah, no one is touching her lyrically. 

Since it's confirmed not to be from The Grants, if had to guess which song the "I haven't seen my mother in a really long time" lyric comes from, I would say maybe Grandfather, please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing? It would set up a unique dichotomy.

Paris, Texas makes a lot of sense, too. The film

Spoiler

centers on a father and child's reunion and their journey to find the wife/mom who has abandoned them.