Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

11 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

when the first thing people hear on side C is “when I look back…tracing fingertips over plastic bags…”

Q9X7s5.gif

why am I crying at this gif 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

The way I've made Fingertips pretty iconic on here, I will have a mental breakdown if I don't like the song :scoff: (don't worry, I'll force myself to like it) :clapback:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I feel like it's going to be a long 2 months waiting if things keep going like this.

Yeah, unpopular opinion but I think the insiders spilled a little too much at this point because now i'm feeling ravenous for this album

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

The way I've made Fingertips pretty iconic on here, I will have a mental breakdown if I don't like the song :scoff: (don't worry, I'll force myself to like it) :clapback:

Don't worry bb it's an obvious masterpiece :brows:

Just now, DCooper said:

Don't worry bb it's an obvious masterpiece :brows:

With those opening lyrics how could it not be :true:

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

Yeah, unpopular opinion but I think the insiders spilled a little too much at this point because now i'm feeling ravenous for this album

So true, but I still want the production credits:silly:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Just now, ldrcultleader said:

The tracklist is now on iTunes!

A new song is coming in the next week and a half I FEEL IT! :oprah4: Please be A&W

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

I feel this. Might just go on a hiatus from any new info-cus we basically already have it all, and just wait for the album.

I suspect:

Masterpieces: The Grants, Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd, A&W, Candy Necklace, Kintsugi, Fingertips, Paris Texas, Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing, Let the Light In, Taco Truck x VB

Great: Sweet, Jon Baptiste Interlude, Margaret, Fishtail, Peppers

Unhinged Camp: Judah Smith Interlude

2 minutes ago, ldrcultleader said:

It also looks so beautiful :oprah4:

1 minute ago, ldrcultleader said:

:dua:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°