Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

29 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Am I the only one scared that after all this hype, the album will turn out to be proper garbage :kum:

this thought haunts me

that’s why i always try to lower my expectations.

20 hours ago, mrborntolose said:

wondering why these “interludes” are considered interludes considering the length of them both is a standard length for a regular song

20 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I guess cause Lana is not the focus of the song or there's not even singing there. I wouldn't be surprised is Jon's interlude is just him and Lana talking (or just Jon singing)

Ok I know I’m late to the part here but hear me out. I think Jon’s interlude will be his own song. I saw someone said BOZ said that too but no one confirmed.

On Halsey’s album manic she had “interludes” that were songs by other artists; Dominic’s Interlude, Alanis’ Interlude, SUGA’s interlude. I know she ripped this idea off someone but I can’t think of who rn.

Anyway, that’s just my thought since we know Judah’s interlude is just his sermon with an instrumental over it. It would make sense that Jon’s was either one of his piano compositions (does he do that? I don’t listen to him) or a song he wrote for Lana’s album/that she liked and fit the narrative she wanted.

PS idk if Halsey is tabu here or not so don’t come for me.

PPS. A&W probably won’t be a single because they know it’ll be the Dealer of the album where it goes viral and gets everyone to listen to the album on release week. She’s gonna be the Cola/Cherry/CG as far as being a missed single opportunity. I think the grandfather song or paris Texas will be pre release songs. Maybe even the grants. Idk

When Lana drives a taco truck through L.A on release day with tacos named after tracks :hottie:

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, judah slut interlude said:

the grants very well could be the single as opposed to a&w, seeing as cruel world is her only opener to not be a single of any sort

Hmm that makes sense to be honest. And it seems like all her openers are quite important tracks for her as she always picks them carefully. I have very high hopes for the grants and I think it would be great if it’s a single. My only fear is that the MV would just be family footage given the theme, which is a bit of a bummer. 
AW will probably be the Cherry of this era - a slutty hit that everyone loves but no MV

2 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Hmm that makes sense to be honest. And it seems like all her openers are quite important tracks for her as she always picks them carefully. I have very high hopes for the grants and I think it would be great if it’s a single. My only fear is that the MV would just be family footage given the theme, which is a bit of a bummer. 
AW will probably be the Cherry of this era - a slutty hit that everyone loves but no MV

The one criticism I know people will have over this record is that BoZ said most of the other songs on the album are about memories with her friends and family, so I think we would/will get family footage no matter which song is chosen. Yes, even American Whore lol

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

The one criticism I know people will have over this record is that BoZ said most of the other songs on the album are about memories with her friends and family, so I think we would/will get family footage no matter which song is chosen. Yes, even American Whore lol

Maybe if it's Chuck filming, it'll look more artistic :true:! Trying to stay optimistic if it's family footage

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Maybe if it's Chuck filming, it'll look more artistic :true:! Trying to stay optimistic if it's family footage

I have absolutely no problem with family footage if that's what she chooses, I just hope we get one professional video alongside the homemade :true:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

49 minutes ago, BoDaToe said:

PPS. A&W probably won’t be a single because they know it’ll be the Dealer of the album where it goes viral and gets everyone to listen to the album on release week. She’s gonna be the Cola/Cherry/CG as far as being a missed single opportunity. I think the grandfather song or paris Texas will be pre release songs. Maybe even the grants. Idk

Wow. The way I’m so influential for a new member:umadney: