Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

21 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

I love how this thread is struggling to reach 1000 pages with random conversations rolling the pages back over and over.

I've been trying to deep clean all of the old spam out of this thread these past couple of days before we reach page 1000 so that when there are inevitably 50+ posts being like "OMG HAPPY 1000TH PAGE :ahh:" it'll actually be accurate :rip:

I've been so behind at staying up to date on the entirety of this thread, so I'm currently at page 530 after starting from 430 earlier today, clearing out over 20 pages worth of leftover horniness, fighting, fish-gate, etc. Going to stop for tonight though because reading all those posts has fried my brain :rip:

However, I feel that there's still lots to speculate about especially after having the tracklist officially revealed recently, so hopefully the next pages leading up to 1000 are actually on topic lol x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

I've been trying to deep clean all of the old spam out of this thread these past couple of days before we reach page 1000 so that when there are inevitably 50+ posts being like "OMG HAPPY 1000TH PAGE :ahh:" it'll actually be accurate :rip:

I've been so behind at staying up to date on the entirety of this thread, so I'm currently at page 530 after starting from 430 earlier today, clearing out over 20 pages worth of leftover horniness, fighting, fish-gate, etc. Going to stop for tonight though because reading all those posts has fried my brain :rip:

However, I feel that there's still lots to speculate about especially after having the tracklist officially revealed recently, so hopefully the next pages leading up to 1000 are actually on topic lol x

girl i hope adsense is paying you good this is so insane 😭😭

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

oh god, good luck... have u made it to the feet stuff yet?

17 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

girl i hope adsense is paying you good this is so insane 😭😭

Thankfully, the past two months have actually been really good Adsense-wise since the album announcement.. before then, we weren’t even making enough to fully cover the monthly hosting fee for awhile :rip: 
It’s another reason why the actual Pre-Release era is the best time of the year for the site.. Just in time for the annual site fees too! Xx

14 minutes ago, Blossom said:

oh god, good luck... have u made it to the feet stuff yet?

Oh yes, I had to clear out that too :rip:

Some of you get wild & fucking crazy in here… x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I just had an epiphany/vision/daydream while I was finishing Tolstoy's "War & Peace" that "Grandfather, please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing" will sound similar "Swan Song" :judgingu3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 hours ago, American Whore said:

watch the street date for the cds accidentally not get pushed back :runs: target still says march 10 on their website

May the lord hear you 

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

5 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Lana typing “relaxing music” in the Youtube search bar looking for songs to sample

ThreadbareForthrightGemsbuck-size_restri

Lana looking up “Tommy Genesis” and finding her 2015 EP after Youtube’s algorithm recommended a song by her while she was looking for relaxing music to sample

SardonicNarrowCreature-max-1mb.gif

qfrWuBl.png

Why do I get the feeling that this album is going to sound like a mix between LFL and UV?

We have the trap beats (Which I LOVE and have been wanting MORE) and then there are the songs with The Bleachers (Alternative).

Maybe a little HM vibes here and there with Candy Necklace and FJM. I just have a feeling it's going to be SO good.

met my boyfriend down at the taco truck

3 minutes ago, life is beautiful said:

Why do I get the feeling that this album is going to sound like a mix between LFL and UV?

We have the trap beats (Which I LOVE and have been wanting MORE) and then there are the songs with The Bleachers (Alternative).

Maybe a little HM vibes here and there with Candy Necklace and FJM. I just have a feeling it's going to be SO good.

Agreed with all of this, except I would probably switch UV with Blue Banisters. I'm not really getting rock vibes from this. Alternative for sure though. This album is giving serious Black Bathing Suit (sound wise) and Blue Banisters title track (poetic lyricism) vibes. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

didyouknowthatthere'satunnelunderoceanblvd

when i was a waitress

downatthemeninmusicbusinessconference

fuck me to death

:understand:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, BoDaToe said:

My Amazon exclusive vinyl just updated to arrive on the 21st, was originally the 20th. Praying it doesn’t get bumped back another week. Please god I promise I WLL NOT l word it :trisha:

mine still says it’s expected to be delivered on the 14th … lowkey have a feelings that the l*** theories are gonna end up coming true unless her team gets everything synchronized regarding the physical release 

Just found out Luke Combs is supposed to release an album on March 24th too. He’s huge in country music and probably the only person releasing that day who could give her a run for number 1. I know most people don’t care about charts but I know some do.

21 minutes ago, esotericfaerie said:

mine still says it’s expected to be delivered on the 14th … lowkey have a feelings that the l*** theories are gonna end up coming true unless her team gets everything synchronized regarding the physical release 

UO still says March 10th too. The webstore also says “ships march 9th” still hit im sure that’ll update when they go live with the box set.