Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

57 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Just realized that Paris, Texas is pretty much the same length of the SYML track she is featuring, so we pretty much have the instrumental (or, at least, the basics) of that track :agree:

that track is wonderful, i think lana will add some orchestra tho (and i love it!)

11 hours ago, Blue Ribbon said:

I think it depends on how raw the homemade videos would be (Like, LMLYLAW level) :um2:

wait what there's a video for lmlylaw? where did you see it

edit: oh its on youtube :toofunny:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

25 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

she revealed the tracklist last week for no compelling reason, a month after the album was announced, so the next single or video could be out in three weeks to bridge the wait

it felt like she got notified of the delay and just posted everything cuz she was mad lol, hence why we had to wait a few days for it to be actually updated everywhere

but i agree mid february seems like a reasonable time for a single

She did the whole photoshoot last summer and we didn't know anything (same with BB's and its MV) so she could have filmed 4 videos and we would be clueless about it :hide:

Except for when she tells us, we never know what she's up to so I expect nice things coming. For example all the good content from NFR came in the last month before the album. 

This prerelease seems/is boring cause she announced it 3 months in advance but that doesn't mean we're not getting anything until the album :true:

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Brat said:

girl I left LB for a day and when I left this thread couldn't get past page 967 for goddamn hours, now its at 975.....

i don’t know how people have the willpower to leave lb for a day.. as soon as i leave it for a couple of hours EVERY time something happens.. 

title track dropped, titty was posted w tracklist, kintsugi spilled..

a girls gotta frantically refresh it :icant:

The only other album she described as "wordy" was NFR. Her not revealing much about it at the same time, the subtle teasing, intimate visuals and the secrecy of it all really reflects on how much work has been put onto the making of it. My stakes are high for this one. :party:

20 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

She did the whole photoshoot last summer and we didn't know anything (same with BB's and its MV) so she could have filmed 4 videos and we would be clueless about it :hide:

Except for when she tells us, we never know what she's up to so I expect nice things coming. For example all the good content from NFR came in the last month before the album. 

This prerelease seems/is boring cause she announced it 3 months in advance but that doesn't mean we're not getting anything until the album :true:

hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - YouTube

2 hours ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Everything was recorded from 2021/2020 until now, everything is new, no old material. 

Well, there still could be a connection here. Maybe she carried over the idea for that intro to a new track. 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

3 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

did boz ever compare any of the piano tracks to hope? i know he compared it to change but i actually love hope so :et:

he didnt compare anything to change

Boz said Kintsugi is slower than Change, but i wouldn't consider Change to be her slowest song, i'd say it would be Hope. So i wonder if it'll be slower than this one :wowcry:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e