Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Arcadia has one of the best melodies in Lana's discography :wub: I hope we something similar in the album! 

My bets are on Candy Necklace/Fingertips :oprah3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I just have had this feeling FOREVERRRR that there's so much more going on than just Tunnel. When lana deactivated her socials she said that she has so many other projects that require privacy.....as well as other things she stated in her video:

going on some different "endeavors" 

I'm always here making "lots of records"

this lady is up to something......and my delusional ass believes there's multiple albums being released in the next year or so and something else that we have never seen from lana:true:

faSE.gif

2 minutes ago, your dealer said:

I just have had this feeling FOREVERRRR that there's so much more going on than just Tunnel. When lana deactivated her socials she said that she has so many other projects that require privacy.....as well as other things she stated in her video:

this lady is up to something......and my delusional ass believes there's multiple albums being released in the next year or so and something else that we have never seen from lana:true:

I think she’s preparing a surprise drop for the end of the year: covers album, fav unreleased + some rarities from previous albums and a couple of new surprises (or finally the release of the Hollywood forever cemetary concert). All part of a luxurious boxset with merch and a live DVD 

1 minute ago, margaret soty said:

really think A&W should be the next single? it's the longest song on the album, so I'd rather listen to it when the album comes out... Maybe a quiet next single like Candy Necklace or Sweet would be best. :creep:

After this delay I need A&W sowwy :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

8 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Arcadia has one of the best melodies in Lana's discography :wub: I hope we something similar in the album! 

My bets are on Candy Necklace/Fingertips :oprah3:

unmanifest NOW

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, margaret soty said:

really think A&W should be the next single? it's the longest song on the album, so I'd rather listen to it when the album comes out... Maybe a quiet next single like Candy Necklace or Sweet would be best. :creep:

AW will not be next single, I’m 99% sure. I bet on GPS or Paris, TX

The next single will either be something completely unexpected (Peppers, Fishtail, Let the Light In) or a song everyone has been guessing for weeks now (The Grants, Grandfather, A&W, Candy Necklace) :mj2:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 hours ago, Summerain said:

This is wonderful. Lana comes to serve with "grandfather" OMGGG:defeated: LISTEN TO THE MINUTE 3:00

:wowcry: This sounds like gliding along the ocean while the light shimmers during a beautiful sunset. Throw in Lana's vocals, lyrics and I'm sure some of her own instrumentation and this song is going to absolutely destroy me:paris:

Tumblr

4 hours ago, Summerain said:

This is wonderful. Lana comes to serve with "grandfather" OMGGG:defeated: LISTEN TO THE MINUTE 3:00

WHY DID I LISTEN TO THIS

THIS SOUNDS AMAZING :lange:

It will be Chemtrails second birthday this year, and then five days later we get Ocean Blvd:trisha:

42 minutes ago, your dealer said:

broadway soundtrack :oprah4:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23