Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I claim Kintsugi as my number one track at this point :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Kintsugi and fingertips back to back on a tracklist

im scared

Y1VakQi.gif

I...I have no words 

Planning my funeral

Y1VakQi.gif

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

praying to god we get another single around the beginning of february :pray2: and i want it to be a song without a lot of hype around it like Margaret or Paris, Texas :nails: just a lil nerdy nummie 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Every day I thank God that Lana just became more and more lyric-centric with her music, because :oprah: what a generous self-reflection that truly changes the way we move through the world. 

Her lyrics get better and better with each album, yet I still get attacked for saying this :lange:

Just now, Kintsugi said:

Hide contents

Her delivery during the "

daddy, I miss them, I'm in the mountains" part is so heartbreaking... I tear up every time :wowcry:

And the melody sounds timeless as well

Reveal hidden contents

omfg we’re not ready :lange: the collapse 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

1 minute ago, Kintsugi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Her delivery during the "daddy, I miss them, I'm in the mountains" part is so heartbreaking... I tear up every time :wowcry:

Reveal hidden contents

TIMELESS MELODY:oprah4:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Every day I thank God that Lana just became more and more lyric-centric with her music, because :oprah: what a generous self-reflection that truly changes the way we move through the world. 

Agreed! I also find it so incredible that her lyrics can be so complex and personal while still being so universal and relatable. She manages to be so specific and abstract at the same time, allowing us all to relate to her writing in our own ways. :oprah:

On 1/18/2023 at 12:42 PM, Kintsugi said:
  Hide contents

Her delivery during the "daddy, I miss them, I'm in the mountains" part is so heartbreaking... I tear up every time :wowcry:

Hide contents

nauryves-mother.gif

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Why am I crying reading those lyrics what is wrong with me

This album is going to be like reading her diary and philosophy notebooks from Fordham at the same time

Y1VakQi.gif