Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Manifesting a single soon. Having all this information is amazing, but not having anything tangible to associate it with is kinda bumming me out. :pout: 

Just now, West Coast said:

Manifesting a single soon. Having all this information is amazing, but not having anything tangible to associate it with is kinda bumming me out. :pout: 

Right. I don't even care what song it is. Give me Sweet, give me Fishtail, give me whatever at this point, Lana :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

Nothing tangible? Like we’re not getting an album in 2 months?:toofloppy:

Just now, BoDaToe said:

Nothing tangible? Like we’re not getting an album in 2 months?:toofloppy:

I mean nothing we can actually listen to, like not music or melody. :toofloppy:

4 minutes ago, BoDaToe said:

The only real options are Hate Demon and Eden. Waiting for KINGsugi to confirm.

I also think Hate Demon is possible. Why not the others. Is it because of the credits?

Just now, LanaBalkana said:

I also think Hate Demon is possible. Why not the others. Is it because of the credits?

Yes. Those are the only songs that only Tommy is credited on.

1 minute ago, BoDaToe said:

Yes. Those are the only songs that only Tommy is credited on.

We only have writing credits, not production credits, so it could be any song except for Potato Head and Hair Like Water Wavy Like the Sea

5 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Right. I don't even care what song it is. Give me Sweet, give me Fishtail, give me whatever at this point, Lana :oprah3:

She needs to throw us a bone, because at this rate we'll have the album's lyrics book in full before we hear a single note :noparty: