Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

this is lanas best writing to date :trisha: i take back everything i said about kuntsugi!!! 

with lyrics this good, im really sad we’ll never get to read that poetry book. it was probably masterpiece :xcry:

Just now, shadesofyayo said:

when Kintsugi is the next single then what :blush3:

The collapse :oprah4::air:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, shadesofyayo said:

when Kintsugi is the next single then what :blush3:

Then we make it number one everywhere :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

I know A&W will be a fantastic track, and I'm super excited for it, but I don't know if it will be THEEEEEE best track on the record like I knew Venice Bitch would be for Norman, which turned out to be true. I'll gladly eat my words, but with the two insiders being astonished by the quality of the second half of the record, one insider even saying that Grandfather outshines A&W, I'm a little more excited for songs like Kintsugi, Fingertips, Grandfather and Taco Truck x VB than A&W at the moment :oprah3:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

I know A&W will be a fantastic track, and I'm super excited for it, but I don't know if it will be THEEEEEE best track on the record like I knew Venice Bitch would be for Norman, which turned out to be true. I'll gladly eat my words, but with the two insiders being astonished by the quality of the second half of the record, one insider even saying that Grandfather outshines A&W, I'm a little more excited for songs like Kintsugi, Fingertips, Grandfather and Taco Truck x VB than A&W at the moment :oprah3:

you’re right, and one of the things I like more is that the album seems to be really consistent everywhere, both first half and second one

27 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Eclipse would never willingly give up this much information without some attention seeking game involved  :true:

He’s getting all the attention he thirsts for if he is Kintsugi tho :hooker:

So I really want a single for Valentine’s Day, but realistically, sticking with the petty theme against Sean, I definitely could see something happening this weekend on the 1 year anniversary of his wedding. Waiting for a sultry performance of Kintsugi on The Late Late Show with nothing but lace on, looking like the angel she is  :clapback:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

Just now, WhitehotOcean said:

you’re right, and one of the things I like more is that the album seems to be really consistent everywhere, both first half and second one

Agreed! It's going to be amazing but I'm not sure if it will be the #1 main girl like VB was, I think there will be much more competition this time around:clapback:

6 minutes ago, tienmej said:

watch her interpolate this into an actual song :pout:

if there's someone who could do so and make it sound well, it'd definitely be lana :gurl:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

55 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Where does "palatable" come in with ANY of the information we've found out about the album today? Everything spilled is giving the antonym of "palatable" :scoff: Songs about grief, her mother, father, Japanese philosophy, stream of consciousness, oscillations between darkness/craziness and fragility...

No shit!  It's almost like I'm trying to bait the insider to reveal more info about the album. Too bad it's not working this time. :smh:  

1 hour ago, burthday kake said:

6-FFB61-F7-1324-481-D-B26-F-EF44-CC600-C

Dec 11 2022… what did they know which we didn’t :hdu:

kintsugi's alt account spotted :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

11 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

Standing on the shoulders of her father is a dangerous thing for a grandfather like me to do - but I'll try

did you know that grandfather stands on the shoulders of her father while he's deep sea fishing at the tunnel - under ocean blvd 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Based on the title alone and the lyrics we do have, Kintsugi is the track in my mind that really connects with the standard edition album cover. I think she put it as track 8/16 for a reason. :clapback: