Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

Real talk, do you guys think her best album is coming? For whatever reason I'm getting that type of feeling about all this.

I honestly do, but I worry that that the interludes will ruin the album. :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, Surf Noir said:

what happened? i haven't really been keeping up with this thread today :bebe: 

Tracklist is out, merch is coming, and album has been delayed to the 24th! "Peppers" is real!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

Lana posted the tracklist but it got taken down because her boob was in the post, there's apparently an album delay to March 24th, and there's going to a boxset for the album

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

out of all of the days you didn't keep up with the thread.......

tracklist reveal (by lana) + boxset announcement + titty pic + album delayed to the 24th

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, Yeahyeahyeah said:

Girl no offence but what are you even planning 2 WEEKS in advance of an album?

I was gonna dedicate each day to a Lana album starting with Sirens and ending it with BB and yes I included Violets & a day for unreleased songs as well , then I planned the day before release day to clean & decorate my room & prepare some snacks & listening to some of faves & BB again 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

girl no the sample is venice bitch in taco truck

Omg I’m so dense, I’m just overwhelmed by everything. That was what the vb stood for. I’m so excited, I love Venice bitch

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

Lana did a tracklist reveal (plus we’re getting a boxset)!!!! Also the album is delayed until  March 24!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

3 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

Real talk, do you guys think her best album is coming? For whatever reason I'm getting that type of feeling about all this.

and adding on to what I already said, people on this forum fight every single day over Ultraviolence vs Norman, Born to Die vs Honeymoon, etc

For me, she has a consistently immaculate catalogue of music so a best album will never be agreed upon here. I think this record will be my favorite for sure, though! :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

I was gonna dedicate each day to a Lana album starting with Sirens and ending it with BB and yes I included Violets & a day for unreleased songs as well , then I planned the day before release day to clean & decorate my room & prepare some snacks & listening to some of faves & BB again 

I was gonna clown you but this is kinda cute 

2 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

can someone explain why everyone thinks fine china is supposedly gonna be sampled/gonna be in kintsugi

Fine china = bone china = expensive porcelin and tableware.

Kintsugi = the Japanese art of repairing broken porcelin with gold.

That's the only connection I can think of, but we already know (assume) Venice Bitch will be sampled for Taco Truck, and insiders have mentioned several times that there won't be any old or leaked songs on the album, so Fine China won't be on it. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png