Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I'm sure someone has noticed this but if not 

on the Australian webstore under all products it says that the albums will ship March 24th but then it says that the digital album will be delivered via. email March 10th :whatever2:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

5 minutes ago, bluenailpolish said:

Did we ever figure out where the meaning behind GPSTOSOMFWHDSF was posted before the track list was revealed? I remember boz saying the answer was somewhere if we looked hard enough but no one did lol.

I think that was the Candy Necklace song title, and we eventually found it via Aha Music which is a better version of Shazam

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Wait, but didn't Kintsugi mention that the tracklist was posted somewhere we'd never guess... what website was it, then? :eartha2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Wait, but didn't Kintsugi mention that the tracklist was posted somewhere we'd never guess... what website was it, then? :eartha2:

i feel like he was talking about ACR Cloud with emphasis on posted but not necessarily public

i could be wrong though :oopna2:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, paris texas said:

i feel like he was talking about ACR Cloud with emphasis on posted but not necessarily public

i could be wrong though :oopna2:

Yeah, maybe the "we'd never guess" part was about us not figuring out how to actually get the tracklist :eartha:

5 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

He said it wasn’t available anywhere, just that the acronym had been posted. The track list itself wasn’t available until lana posted it. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

2 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

He said it wasn’t available anywhere, just that the acronym had been posted. The track list itself wasn’t available until lana posted it. 

Oh, mess. You're right! BOZ talked about the tracklist (or some track titles) and Kintsugi said that about the acronym. I got them both confused :facepalm:

5 hours ago, taco truck said:

This line confuses me 

I’m hours late but

Spoiler

I took it to mean the daze you’re in after seeing someone dying flashes in front of you like a sea with its waves crashing on the shore. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

29 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

What if this album l4l 2.0? Then what?

(I'll scream because it's her second best album)

Love LFL though it’s not my fave. 
the tracklist seems to agree with you, with all those « feat. » :thumb3:

The real question is..

Will we ever get a masterpiece of cinematography like Shades of cool ever again? I think the closest we've gotten is the COCC video. But I can totally see a ghost-inspired vid for the title track. Her haunting the tunnels, etc

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

4 hours ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

There are only 70 active members. To the remaining 100 of you that actually have lives, BOY are you in for a treat when you get off work :eartha:

Girl I’m catching up right now after work, hair snatched clean off my head 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

8 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

The real question is..

Will we ever get a masterpiece of cinematography like Shades of cool ever again? I think the closest we've gotten is the COCC video. But I can totally see a ghost-inspired vid for the title track. Her haunting the tunnels, etc

my very underrated opinion is that I need a homemade video like Venice Bitch :hair: her best imo LOL <3

sgopYhV.gif

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

She’s gonna release the worst song off the album as a single…probably an interlude. She’s crazy atm we don’t know her next move 👀 

She definitely won't release an interlude. However, I 100% see her putting out "Sweet," "Candy Necklace," or "Margaret" next. :eartha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

NFR was literally #1 for the LB survey asking which record was her “best” (not the “favorite,” per se, but still). The hate/praise probably balance out here in my opinion:true:

Anyways, I can’t wait for TUOB to sweep next year’s survey! I think excitement sometimes raises my expectations too high, but really, I think we’re going to be surprised either way—this seems to be a really unique record that explores many themes/sounds, so if nothing else, I think we’ll all take away a “favorite” from the record :) 

Edit: @Morningcrow our minds..

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath