Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, fishtails said:

When Lana wrote Taco Truck about the tweet in your signature :wowcry:

I manifested Taco Truck on accident but thank god I did :true:

imageproxy.jpg

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

What's with the digital album coming on the 10th? It has to be a mistake right? Apple music updated to the 24th and it wouldn't make sense to have it only on some places :um2:

It is pretty strange because they added the tracklist to the digital album on the store, so they had the chance to edit the date but they didn't 

4 minutes ago, jamesss said:

what makes you guys think that serene queen is on the new album

I am sleeping with Jack antanoff and I looked thru his phone while he was in the shower. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 hour ago, fine china said:

Okay January is flying by, March 24th will be here before we know it. We can do this girls. 

An hour ago I was calm and optimistic but now I’ve flipped and I need the album this instant :true:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

17 minutes ago, jamesss said:

what makes you guys think that serene queen is on the new album

I don't think anyone thinks its on the album, the tracklist is already released. BUT kinstugi did say that there would be lyrics referencing serene queen on the album

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

i spent hours deep diving into some old threads about lizzy’s drug abuse and exes and freaked myself out, but i’m so glad she’s doing better. going from all the shit she went through in her past and she really deserves everything she has now, i appreciate her even more now. and just want to give her five

i just want her to be happy. 

i hope this gets critical acclaim because she truly deserves it. :sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

i spent hours deep diving into some old threads about lizzy’s drug abuse and exes and freaked myself out, but i’m so glad she’s doing better. going from all the shit she went through in her past and she really deserves everything she has now, i appreciate her even more now. and just want to give her five

i just want her to be happy. 

i hope this gets critical acclaim because she truly deserves it. :sadcore2:

Completely agree. Those lyrics teases, who’s writing like that? Nobody but Lana. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over