Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I'm still wondering what it is about Candy Necklace, besides also being a Jon Batiste collaboration, that she put it right between two interludes instead of putting the Jon Batiste interlude later in the album :scoff:

don't read too much into it! she's so random :silly:

1 minute ago, fishtails said:

I almost feel like the Jon Batiste interlude is a continuation of Candy Necklace, kind of like how in the Arcadia music video it continues with the Trio

yess this is what i was thinking! maybe he has a spoken part at the end of candy necklace and then it transitions into the interlude 

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

Just now, fierybkn said:

don't read to much into it! she's so random :silly:

I will always read too much into things :et:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

11 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Seriously, I associate every Lana album with Summer and the ocean besides BB (which is very much a snowy mountain in late November)

Lana albums time and place 

BTD: Peak Summer, nighttime, Las Vegas

Paradise: Peak Summer, golden hour, Arizona/California Desert

UV: Peak Summer, daytime, New York 

Honeymoon: Peak Summer, daytime, Italy (but also just the beach in general)

LFL: Peak summer, evening (this is a "getting ready" type album to me), LA

NFR: Peak summer, Nighttime, San Diego

COTCC: End of Summer, Nighttime, somewhere in the south lol, also weirdly makes me think of farmer's markets

BB: Autumn, nighttime, snowy cabin

DYK: Early Summer, early morning or middle of the night can't tell yet, cold california beaches

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, paris texas said:

it's time that i come out as a fingertips truther :true:

@paris texas, @Fingertips, and @littleredpartydress defending Fingertips at all costs and fighting over a song we haven't even heard yet

powerpuff-girls-blossom.gif

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 hours ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Salvatore, Carmen, Lolita…SEXY NAMES 

margaret???

Maybe she’s singing about a sexy grandmother named Margaret. Something for oldies to bump uglies to. Wholesome queen, Lana. 

2 minutes ago, fierybkn said:

did kintsugi give their opinion on the title track? can't recall

Only BoZ. The title track ended up being 6 or 7 on his ranking, and he still said it was one of her best songs in years

3 minutes ago, fierybkn said:

did kintsugi give his opinion on the title track? can't recall

not to my knowledge but it would be a great time for them to return so let’s start chanting y’all :beyonce:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

1 minute ago, For K said:

not to my knowledge but it would be a great time for them to return so let’s start chanting y’all :beyonce:

they were here yesterday unfortunately.. it'll be at least a few days until they're back I think:icant:

spongebob-mr-krabs.gif

Please try to refrain from argumentative tangents that lead to off-topic debates, because they’re only going to be moved out of this thread.

There’s so much excitement regarding the album to talk about, so there’s no need to continuously start arguments in this thread! Thank uuu x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Only BoZ. The title track ended up being 6 or 7 on his ranking, and he still said it was one of her best songs in years

okay okay 

I lost

Spoiler

Sorry its impossible for someone to keep up with every single info on this Ocean Blvd thread so i have 2 questions i want someone to answer PLS.. 1) Is "This is the experience of being an American Whore" lyrics real?

2)How did we trust Kintsugi in the first place? What did they do that we ended up trusting them?