Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

On 1/17/2023 at 5:55 PM, DCooper said:

I've only listened to the @Fingertips snippet once and now it's dancing around my brain non-stop, wow we are in for a treat with this album

5Qua.gif

Still dancing to Fingertips in my mind

5Qua.gif

Don't quote me on this, this could be completely wrong - I'm only doing this from memory since the ATRL search function is down, but I think BoZ's album ranking looked similar to this:

1. Grandfather, please stand on the shoulders of my father while he deep sea fishes

2. A&W

3. Let the Light In

4. Taco Truck x VB

5. Fingertips

6. Did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd?

7. The Grants

8. Paris, Texas

9. Fishtail

10. Peppers

11. Candy Necklace

12. Sweet

13. Kintsugi

14. Margaret

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Let the Light In said:

Which A&W single cover would you prefer?

A:

awsingle.jpg

B:

4-american-whore.png

B is so beautiful and reminiscent of her Lizzy Grant era:candy:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

16 minutes ago, sunchase said:
  Hide contents

Sorry its impossible for someone to keep up with every single info on this Ocean Blvd thread so i have 2 questions i want someone to answer PLS.. 1) Is "This is the experience of being an American Whore" lyrics real?

2)How did we trust Kintsugi in the first place? What did they do that we ended up trusting them? 

Not sure about first one but

2. If I recall correctly during the first day he appeared here no one trusted him but them he sent an AHA link to track 16 which proved he has the album :silly:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

6 minutes ago, Blue Ribbon said:

Not sure about first one but

2. If I recall correctly during the first day he appeared here no one trusted him but them he sent an AHA link to track 16 which proved he has the album :silly:

also Boz confirmed that what he was saying (besides the potential dua lipa roast?) was true

12 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Don't quote me on this, this could be completely wrong - I'm only doing this from memory since the ATRL search function is down, but I think BoZ's album ranking looked similar to this:

1. Grandfather, please stand on the shoulders of my father while he deep sea fishes

2. A&W

3. Let the Light In

4. Taco Truck x VB

5. Fingertips

7. The Grants

8. Paris, Texas

9. Fishtail

10. Peppers

11. Candy Necklace

12. Sweet

13. Kintsugi

14. Margaret

Doesn't he tend to like more pop songs?

This might give a sense of what the more bangers are on the album. 

20 minutes ago, MJA said:

Doesn't he tend to like more pop songs?

This might give a sense of what the more bangers are on the album. 

based on info i thought fishtail and peppers were pretty pop. wonder why they’re so low

(although BOZs taste is questionable sometimes)

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

32 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

2. A&W

3. Let the Light In

4. Taco Truck x VB

5. Fingertips

7. The Grants

8. Paris, Texas

9. Fishtail

10. Peppers

11. Candy Necklace

12. Sweet

13. Kintsugi

14. Margaret

If I remember correctly, an ATRL member posted this in an attempt to guess BOZ's ranking, not BOZ himself. That user had originally put A&W at #01 and Kintsugi at #16, but BOZ said that Margaret is his least favourite, and Grandfather has become his absolute favourite track, without commenting on the rest of the ranking order. :)

Just now, Jeanne Dielman said:

If I remember correctly, an ATRL member posted this in an attempt to guess BOZ's ranking, not BOZ himself. That user had originally put A&W at #01 and Kintsugi at #16, but BOZ said that Margaret is his least favourite, and Grandfather has become his absolute favourite track, without commenting on the rest of the ranking order. :)

Gotcha! I do remember BoZ confirming that it was pretty much accurate other than those two changes, so I think it's really close regardless 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

If Lana uses the same style of vocals she's been using since BB i'm a bit scared for peppers:suicide: I can't imagine those vocals on ANY of the Tommy instrumentals and having them sound good

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・