Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, cranekiss said:

im sorry but if you think luke combs is competition in lana's eyes, in ben's eyes, in tap management's eyes, you are being very silly and i kinda live for it

I mean his last album sold the same as Chemtrails (with double the streaming but half pure sales) and he had a top 10 single recently. 

He is competition even if it's close and his upcoming album has like 18 tracks.

I also thought he was a nobody until I checked him out :silly:

giphy.gif

And what if "Fishtail" actually samples "Mermaid Motel" ? 

Her mermaid era :lange:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

18 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I mean his last album sold the same as Chemtrails (with double the streaming but half pure sales) and he had a top 10 single recently. 

Are you Luke Combs??? 

20 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Who?:awkney:

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Are you Luke Combs??? 

No but I don't like being called "silly' just by stating facts. We were talking about the charts so I said that someone else relatively "big" was dropping in the same day.

I don't even care about the charts I just want the album :creepna2:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

No but I don't like being called "silly' just by stating facts. We were talking about the charts so I said that someone else relatively "big" was dropping in the same day.

I don't even care about the charts I just want the album :creepna2:

Tbh I don’t even consider the charts when talking about a release anymore. Like I’ve come to terms that Lana is just not chart friendly. You are definitely right, Luke is a threat to her getting #1 (Or even top 10) on the Hot 200 but I don’t think he will take away from streams, where as Miley probably would since they have a similar demographic 

Ok as previously mentioned Fingertips snippet has been playing in my mind nonstop the past few days despite only listening once and now it has suddenly vanished and I truly can't recall how it sounds at all :wowcry:

If I say something...well, we all saw what happened the last time. :ma:

Anyways...I could never hear anything with that loud tag over the Fingertips snippet, but it sounded like a weird bop :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

95-C20845-2-D96-42-C0-8-A39-4585-B4253731.jpg

B05-B60-D8-2-DED-4-B0-A-80-EB-21803-AC1118-D.jpg

Burger Kings and Arby's in your area are hiring please for the love of god send in your application I'm begging at this point. You're OBSESSED 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

3 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Anyways...I could never hear anything with that loud tag over the Fingertips snippet, but it sounded like a weird bop :wowcry:

I found one snippet, isn’t there also another one? In any case, sounds so good

1 minute ago, LanaBalkana said:

I found one snippet, isn’t there also another one? In any case, sounds so good

Yeah, apparently there were two snippets but one of them isn't recognized, so it was said to be an earlier demo

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

12 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

That's a great description cause even if it's slow and the lyrics are probably going to be deep and introspective it's really flowy 

:dance:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

That's a great description cause even if it's slow and the lyrics are probably going to be deep and introspective it's really flowy 

:dance:

There was definitely a beat to it - the collapse of the century is coming :oprah:

We should make a chart watchers thread for you people obsessing over charts. Its nauseating. Part of what makes Lana excellent is that she doesn’t focus on charts she just produces her art. It tends to be elevated as time goes on, rather than being an instant hit. Who cares if Ocean Blvd is a chart toping record? I honestly don’t trust the public’s taste right now looking at how the charts have been. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????