Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

my amazon (germany) pink vinyl still says arriving march 10th  :bebe: i didn’t get an email about date change or anything either like some people did  :hide: The mess 

:ma:

3 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

my amazon (germany) pink vinyl still says arriving march 10th  :bebe: i didn’t get an email about date change or anything either like some people did  :hide: The mess 

You getting to listen to Kintsugi & Fingertips two weeks ahead of us :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

Mine says arriving 21st of March to 6th of April :toofloppy:

17 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

9 minutes ago, nectarofthegodss said:

Mine says arriving 21st of March to 6th of April :toofloppy:

I got an email saying April 3-4th:icant:

27 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

same 

+ i ordered the green vinyl from another store on Wednesday and the date is also still March 10th…

Does Lana know she has an album coming or...? I don't like this Lana who doesn't give a single fu** about the eras. NFR Lana might've fu*** up the album surprises(along with the cassette girl) by teasing all of the songs via instagram stories but... She was with us all the way to the album release :paris:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

-

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

:thumb3: only her can have a « sexy » song called Fishtail. I love this.

SHE - 

HER

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The only way we're getting the album on March 10th is if it leaks. And we all know it will :oprah:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

maybe someone who knows more about this stuff can fill me in but i don't understand why a vinyl delay would require the album to be postponed by two weeks. couldn't they just ship them out later while launching digitally on the 10th? would it affect sales numbers? otherwise i feel like it has to be chart-related