Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

The only way we're getting the album on March 10th is if it leaks. And we all know it will :oprah:

My bets are on the album leaking on the first week of March, due to some store not knowing about the postponement and selling it before March 10th :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

5 minutes ago, Mariners Apt said:

maybe someone who knows more about this stuff can fill me in but i don't understand why a vinyl delay would require the album to be postponed by two weeks. couldn't they just ship them out later while launching digitally on the 10th? would it affect sales numbers? otherwise i feel like it has to be chart-related

It is chart-related, but not because of Miley. There's a billboard rule that if the vinyls don't arrive at people's homes on that day, they don't count for the first week sales at all 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

It is chart-related, but not because of Miley. There's a billboard rule that if the vinyls don't arrive at people's homes on that day, they don't count for the first week sales at all 

LMFAO WHAT??? 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

14 hours ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

MAYgs0A.gif

@Elle hey love, there’s some more trash for you to take out and maybe really reeeeeally consider putting on mod queue or something since they have not once brought anything positive to this forum… please. Speaking for at least 99.9% of us here. :toofunny:

OT:  What would be your 2 most anticipated tracks that you’d want to hear Lana perform live on SNL? Imagine she went on there and performed Fingertips and then Peppers before the album is released, so it’s our first time hearing them… I would be shook :deadbanana: 

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

4 minutes ago, jamesss said:

LMFAO WHAT??? 

Yep! It happened to Blue Banisters, which explains the very low first week sales that improved the second week lol

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

This album feels too special for her to be so silent 

where the fuck is she

WHERE ARE THE VIDEOS

IS THERE A TRAILER?

IS SHE PLANNING A TROPICO STYLE MOVIE FOR THE WHOLE ALBUM 

IS THERE GOING TO BE A RELEASE PARTY???

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

4 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

This album feels too special for her to be so silent 

where the fuck is she

WHERE ARE THE VIDEOS

IS THERE A TRAILER?

IS SHE PLANNING A TROPICO STYLE MOVIE FOR THE WHOLE ALBUM 

IS THERE GOING TO BE A RELEASE PARTY???

Maybe she will do something closer to the release date like in the NFR! era.

Just now, lilac heaven said:

at most we’re getting music video(s) and maybe an album trailer at some point but lbr we are nawtttt getting any more than that from lana in 2023 😭 although… miss girl… it is the perfect time to release the second single… 

if there is more promo, i’m really not looking forward to watching the LA fans who get everything in the world flocking to the Lana Taco Truck or something :bye:

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

at most we’re getting music video(s) and maybe an album trailer at some point but lbr we are nawtttt getting any more than that from lana in 2023 😭 although… miss girl… it is the perfect time to release the second single… 

I could see us getting more poetry (if she recovered any of it after the robbery) later this year though as well

50 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

The only way we're getting the album on March 10th is if it leaks. And we all know it will :oprah:

Honestly I’m thinking it’s gonna be a super early leak like mid to late Feb :rip: 

At this rate we’ll know all the lyrics by then :eartha:

Can an insider please just confirm if we are getting a second single or not so we don’t have to clown every week until March 24th:brows3:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Kinda feeling "Sweet"/"Candy Necklace" double single for Valentine's Day :true: