Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, maysparkle said:

I totally agree, I was just posting what I saw because I had a major WTF moment 

I know, wasn't meaning to be rude or snarky!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

im so jealous of everyone who didn’t know lana was sampling herself like imagine going blind to the tracklist and reading “x VB”

and also for giving me Margaret

56 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

It was made in between Chemtrails and Blue Banisters by @IanadeIrey

Between me randomly guessing the Grandfather title WEEKS ago and @IanadeIrey making Paris, Texas, we're kinda the King and Queen of LanaBoards

Our joint reign :heart: You are a legend for a lot of reasons, but guessing that title is just one - we’re barely scratching the surface of your legendaric behaviour with that one. 

55 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

isn’t legend @IanadeIrey also responsible for the iconic Liz I’m Calling From Calihoma? LDR10 title track in the making i think

❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

51 minutes ago, BoDaToe said:

The day I see “Liz I’m Calling From Calihoma” on an official track list I will drop dead. My fav fake title.

I can’t even say thank you to this because it’s not like I came up with that title as a figment of my own imagination and really was just channeling Lana as she was living her life to create that title, but THANK YOU seriously, I’m so glad it’s your favourite <3 you are so sweet (and I know you just recently joined but you’re one of my new favourites around here!)

1 minute ago, kaliuchis said:

im so jealous of everyone who didn’t know lana was sampling herself like imagine going blind to the tracklist and reading “x VB”

I didn't know but I didn't really think anything of it at first because I've never seen her use acronyms like we do for her song titles. I only realised because of this thread

Just now, Fever said:

ohnotheydidnt and Lana's team should play rock paper scissors whoever wins regardless chooses the earlier date 

i'll break Lana's teams hands right in the middle of it so it can stay March 10th

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Crimson and Clover said:

hot Cheeto dust on my fingertips… 

@111 Get away from me or i'll file a restraining order 

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Our joint reign :heart: You are a legend for a lot of reasons, but guessing that title is just one - we’re barely scratching the surface of your legendaric behaviour with that one. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

I can’t even say thank you to this because it’s not like I came up with that title as a figment of my own imagination and really was just channeling Lana as she was living her life to create that title, but THANK YOU seriously, I’m so glad it’s your favourite <3 you are so sweet (and I know you just recently joined but you’re one of my new favourites around here!)

that’s so nice thank you:scajo:

Tracklist reveal, full tit, Zippo lighter and possible coke necklace re-stock, Box set reveal. I mean truly we used to dream of times like this in the pre-pre-release thread. :hair: Soak it in girls, gays, and they's, this is the golden age 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

1 minute ago, For K said:

Tracklist reveal, full tit, Zippo lighter and possible coke necklace re-stock, Box set reveal. I mean truly we used to dream of times like this in the pre-pre-release thread. :hair: Soak it in girls, gays, and they's, this is the golden age 

These are really the days I’m gonna tell my straight friends kids about someday :icant:

IMAGINE if an insider came on here and told us the last song was titled 'Taco Truck x VB'. we literally would've run them off the website, out of their home, off the face of the earth, into the stratosphere

Wq9zHLl.jpg