Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

34 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

If it leaks in HQ then it'll be dumb not to listen to it.

Her biggest fans will stream it just as much when it's released and her casual fans will be too stupid to realise it's even leaked.

A win for all!

exactly :tommy: that one’s for the 2 week delay :ma:

1 hour ago, lilac heaven said:

thinking about that weird ass pattern of albums from artists leaking over a month in advance that happened last spring/summer… Harry’s House leaking i think exactly a month before the release date, Maggie Rogers album leaking 2 months before the release date, beabadoobee album leaking about a month and a half before it came out. what was that about 😭 and is it selfish of me to hope Ocean Blvd will leak that early

Let’s manifest it’ll leak February 1st, after all I’m going to buy it in cd and vinyl, and I’m way too anxious to wait til March 24th as it seems days are longer than usual and it’s taking forever for January to end

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

Just now, whitelungswhitepalms said:

How the hell do people have this album already ….like people have already heard this masterpiece

still boggles my mindddddddd

And none of the people who already have it is nice enough to give us the tea :( 

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

Maybe we don't get the second single too early because Lana wants us to enjoy the whole album in it's entirety when we listen to it for the first time. And Ocean Blvd might be a song that is too different from the others, so it was released very early. 🤔

1 hour ago, NikoGo said:

Nothing is indicating we’re close to a leak, multiple people always get the album early, we just aren’t used to a random insider coming and spilling lyrics/descriptions.

i don't think that the album is simply just floating out there, but i also don't think it's as locked tight as some people think it is either

i mean we found out one of the titles from last.fm of all places, and another from musicbrainz which no known insider edited - so it's clear that at least 1-2 more people have it besides just insiders

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

59 minutes ago, West Coast said:

The LB performative pearl clutching when it comes to leaks is always a bit funny, because everyone participates in the sort of culture around leaks, yet they act shocked and distressed when stuff leaks ahead of time. :deadbanana:

I mean it's sad for Lana because it does ruin the roll out, but it's not shocking.

i’m saying :deadbanana: "omg i pray every night that it doesn’t leak" and they’ll be in here asking for links the minute it does :tommy:

Just now, paris texas said:

i don't think that the album is simply just floating out there, but i also don't think it's as locked tight as some people think it is either

i mean we found out one of the titles from last.fm of all places, and another from musicbrainz which no known insider edited - so it's clear that at least 1-2 more people have it besides just insiders

the album absolutely isn't just floating out there. We found out BB's old scrap songs (fine china, I can fly) from someone's last.fm and the album didn't leak any earlier than normal. The same handful of people have it, and a couple extra that they shared it with. The album isn't being passed around person to person like some people think. The week of March 10th is when I think it's gonna leak but tbh it could be even later than that since leaks come from people ripping their physical copies

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

the album absolutely isn't just floating out there. We found out BB's old scrap songs (fine china, I can fly) from someone's last.fm and the album didn't leak any earlier than normal. The same handful of people have it, and a couple extra that they shared it with. The album isn't being passed around person to person like some people think. The week of March 10th is when I think it's gonna leak but tbh it could be even later than that since leaks come from people ripping their physical copies

Idk, I appreciate the optimism, but I think this is a little too optimistic. It's been confirmed that the snippets from Fingertips and Ocean Blvd were not from the stolen laptop, or at least not from the same channels. The songs are out there, and have been out there for a long while now; all it takes is someone who does have the record becoming impatient and sharing the songs with their friends. I also don't think the songs are just floating around, but way more people seem to have access to this one than previous records.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 hours ago, Fingertips said:

Kinda feeling "Sweet"/"Candy Necklace" double single for Valentine's Day :true:

Imagine how iconic it would be to get a 7” heart shaped vinyl with these two songs like we got for “Love”/“Lust For Life” :flutter:

8 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Idk, I appreciate the optimism, but I think this is a little too optimistic. It's been confirmed that the snippets from Fingertips and Ocean Blvd were not from the stolen laptop, or at least not from the same channels. The songs are out there, and have been out there for a long while now; all it takes is someone who does have the record becoming impatient and sharing the songs with their friends. I also don't think the songs are just floating around, but way more people seem to have access to this one than previous records.

this is exactly what i mean

i would LOVE it if the album leaked the release week but i think it's a bit too optimistic, but i also think that it leaking before the last 2 weeks of february is also a bit pessimistic

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, paris texas said:

this is exactly what i mean

i would LOVE it if the album leaked the release week but i think it's a bit too optimistic, but i also think that it leaking before the last 2 weeks of february is also a bit pessimistic

lets manifest the album not leaking lotus1 

15 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

okay the songs are out there, but we have 1 snippet of Ocean's rough demo and 2 of fingertips. They've been out there since what, September? I truly don't think people are going to leak this early. It's easy for her team to track leaks, that's why it's always been physicals that get leaked. No matter how impatient fans are, they aren't going to be stupid (hopefully). Albums leaking months early is SUPER rare. A week or two is what I expect. I figured it was going to be the week of the 10th when it was originally announced, and that's about when i see it happening still.

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

okay the songs are out there, but we have 1 snippet of Ocean's rough demo and 2 of fingertips. They've been out there since what, September? I truly don't think people are going to leak this early. It's easy for her team to track leaks, that's why it's always been physicals that get leaked. No matter how impatient fans are, they aren't going to be stupid (hopefully). Albums leaking months early is SUPER rare. A week or two is what I expect. I figured it was going to be the week of the 10th when it was originally announced, and that's about when i see it happenign still.

Fair enough! On my end, I'm predicting that it will leak during the last few days of February 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I'm so torn between listening to the album if/when it l*aks with everybody and listening to it on the release date to do something special for myself :bebe: I'll probably do the latter bc I'm an introvert

I've never listened to l*aks before, but I was also unaware of their existence :um:

If it leakes it better be 1-2 weeks before official date, not more than 1 month 💀.

Personally, this time I won't listen to it because I'm really excited and don't want to spoil myself too much :icant:

But what's making me mad about leaks is the people who gain money from it.

The album was stolen it’s not far fetched that the songs will leak shortly before the release because they won’t hold any value anymore. I think they may have already tried to sell them in discrete places.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance