Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

10 hours ago, Thoth said:

King @Kintsugi 

Today is Friday, today is your day.

It's been a week since your first coming.

We choose now to turn from our sins and every part of our lives that does not please you.

We choose you. We give ourselves to you.

Descend from your throne and bless these mortal souls with your coming.

O Lord, we beg you.

Amen

:pray2:

I believe Kuntsugi was Lana all along :true:

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

1 minute ago, TextBook said:

What did I miss? I woke up from a dream and saw 17189 Lana posts

Tracklist is out along with Lana’s right boob also new merch.. album is being pushed to release on March 24

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Lana is transcending the main pop girl scene into a legendary status.

She was never really mainstream, but she could ride on the coattails of her debut album (that came out 11 years ago and it's still breaking records) if she wanted to. Yet she's still taking a risk because people are fucking stupid and misogynistic and they'll criticize women for anything. She's building an envy enducing legacy for her and for people who truly admire her. 

Her right boob is more iconic than some people's entire existence. I love her even more for being so fearless and authentic.

Also, imagine getting worked up because of a breast. I hope some of y'all never come across the sex book. 

Just now, honeymoonwhore said:

I hope some of y'all never come across the sex book. 

lowkey wish lana did her own version of the sex book :oprah3:

it would rile up a LOT of people and that's exactly why i would want her to do it

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, paris texas said:

lowkey wish lana did her own version of the sex book :oprah3:

it would rile up a LOT of people and that's exactly why i would want her to do it

imagine an entire chapter dedicated to foot stuff :oic2: photographed by NK

Lana nude asking for a ride on Ocean Blvd

I hope we get a few more singles now that the album has been delayed. Let the Light In and Candy Necklace sound like good choices that don't give too much of the album away  :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Lana is transcending the main pop girl scene into a legendary status.

She was never really mainstream, but she could ride on the coattails of her debut album (that came out 11 years ago and it's still breaking records) if she wanted to. Yet she's still taking a risk because people are fucking stupid and misogynistic and they'll criticize women for anything. She's building an envy enducing legacy for her and for people who truly admire her. 

Her right boob is more iconic than some people's entire existence. I love her even more for being so fearless and authentic.

Also, imagine getting worked up because of a breast. I hope some of y'all never come across the sex book. 

GO OFF SIS

1 hour ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Also not a fan of Lana using sexuality to sell. She needs to cater to the conservatives and the retirement homes demographic as well. Not push them away. She just gained more of them through the Taylor collab. 

80% of the songs she’s written is about fucking a man or drugs  

57 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Taylor is a mastermind of inoffensive imagery and four-quadrant appeal.

Omg it all makes sense, you’re a chronically online incel. Real life isn’t a fkn political compass. Also your trolling sucks, you need some re-training at 8chan 

I highly doubt Paris, Texas has anything to do with this, but not me reading about the town and they have an entire section on Race Relations. :facepalm:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris,_Texas#Race_relations

Kinda made me scream a bit - do not let the Twitter thems see this.

It's also an acclaimed 1984 road trip movie: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris,_Texas_(film)

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:

I highly doubt Paris, Texas has anything to do with this, but not me reading about the town and they have an entire section on Race Relations. :facepalm:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris,_Texas#Race_relations

Kinda made me scream a bit - do not let the Twitter thems see this.

Lmfao if that’s why she chose the title and it’s the controversial song on the album:toofunny: