Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

Do we have the full tracklist yet?

We have 

1. The Grants

2. title track (tunnel...)

3. Sweet

4. A&W

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Track 5 screams interlude to me. The pastor will probably give a speech in the background, Antonoff will put some ambient Violet-esque instrumentation, and Lana will sing a poem, as we move from the first segment of the album (tracks 1-4) to the middle segment with Batiste and the gospel/jazz realness. :creepna:

The Grants is an intriguing title. And it's the opening track. I absolutely hate Sweet; it brings Beautiful to mind (and it's an Erickson track, no less lol). A&W is interesting as well. I think it's the name of a restaurant. 

Just now, BlueGreenGray said:

Track 5 screams interlude to me. The pastor will probably give a speech in the background, Antonoff will put some ambient Violet-esque instrumentation, and Lana will sing a poem, as we move from the first segment of the album (tracks 1-4) to the middle segment with Batiste and the gospel/jazz realness. :creepna:

Omg wait yes. I can actually picture the guy saying something like the beginning of the NFR trailer!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, iconiclogan said:

SHE LOOKS SO FUCKING HOT HERE OH MY FUCKING GODDDDD

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

We have 

1. The Grants

2. title track (tunnel...)

3. Sweet

4. A&W

Are these confirmed?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

9 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

OKAY SHE'S HOLDING A HEART SHAPED BOX IN THE ILLUSTRATION IS THE HEART SHAPED BOX COVER FINALLY COMING??

c086b88a-1032-411b-84e5-627d409e1a79.jpg

I WOULD DIE

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif