Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, White Dress said:

I had a dream that i listened to A&W and y’all know how odd dreams can distort the senses… so in case you’re wondering, the song tastes like couscous and has two guitar solos :oprah3:

but is it corn couscous or moroccan couscous? 

this is how i think the songs are gonna sound like

1. The Grants - its a party song. kinda like a "fuck the haters, we're who we are" type of song?

3. Sweet - could be a love song, hope its the discarded Rock Candy Sweet, less ballady than Watercolor Eyed

4. AW - its a pop slut bop anthem a la Off to the Races but mire like Tulsa Jesus Freak

5. Judah Smith Interlude - hoping for a blasphemous commentary track feeling like her poetry audiobook

6. Candy Necklace - downtempo/midtempo self-love track?

7. Jon Batiste Interlude - idk but it feels like a skip :oop2:

8. Kintsugi - i read in this thread that its a lullaby, lordT i hope its not a snoozefest :defeated: please be an immaculate ballad :defeated:

9. Fingertips - i need it to be a part 2 to AW, another pop slut bop anthem

10. Paris, Texas - feels like it may be a danceable piano-driven track 

11. Grandfather Please Stand On The Shoulders Of My Father While He’s Deep-Sea Fishing - i need this one to be emotional. i wanna cry to this song idk why

12. Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty) - sounds like a title for a piano ballad, nothing exciting and i fear i may be skipping this one a lot. pls lemme not manifest that

13. Margaret (feat. Bleachers) - i have a feeling i may skip this one too :sadcore:

14. Fishtail - this title feels sexy to me, pls be this album's Lolita :dance:

15. Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis) - idk i feel like this could be a latin crossover song? where is my mind getting this thought from? :defeated:

16. Taco Truck x VB - if it truly does sample Venice Bitch then i need it to be its own masterpiece the way VB was received :hype:

I feel this album is going to be so evocative if that makes sense. Even just listening to the title track, the sound of it creates a sonic image of the ocean and shades of blue. I'm just overall really anticipating this album, probably more than I have with any Lana record before it. 

imageproxy.jpg

I just know she'll never release the most accessible sounding song as a single, instead would randomly put out an album track or a piano ballad as a single. Like if the present day Lana happens to release Honeymoon, she'd released DLMBM as a lead single. :stareney:

5 minutes ago, The Siren said:

12. Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty) - sounds like a title for a piano ballad

when i imagine it i imagine the ave maria instrumental

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

I really wish we could mute words on this forum. "Piano" would be the first on my list :eartha2: 

Anyways, Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he deep sea fishes will be a masterpiece :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Blue Ribbon said:

Let The Light In is giving me 24 vibes idek why :oprah3:

Unmanifest this :scoff:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

15 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:
  Hide contents

longed for a time when I :dance:

felt true while doing it :dance:

I couldn't handle it :dance:

AW pop continuation :lmaoney:

and also for giving me Margaret

19 minutes ago, Blue Ribbon said:

Let The Light In is giving me 24 vibes idek why :oprah3:

There's already a smear campaign so fuck it. 24 is better than Art Deco. And If Let The Light In sounds anything like it, it'll be a #1 hit in my household 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

On 1/21/2023 at 12:04 PM, Veinsineon said:

24 best song on honeymoon let’s not…

light-yorangi-tiktok-girl-talking.gif

nene-leaks-nene-leakes.gif

Let the Light In supremacy