Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Or let the light in is a 13 minute OPUS and BOZ Was just throwing us off the scent by saying AW was the longest

LIvlmSg.gif

when paris texas, grandfather & let the light in are actually a 27 minute symphonic suite

LIvlmSg.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

59 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

It's also an acclaimed 1984 road trip movie: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris,_Texas_(film)

i HOPEEEE that movie's relevant! i hope the song's abt identity, echoes queen of the gas station, smoking in neon lights + being seen as a fantasy/being idealised, until the moment u show off a very human part of ur body which somehow is considered a moral failing :oprah3:

mUENGN9.png

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

i know that BOZ or someone else said that this album isn’t necessary cohesive, but i hope it’s incohesive in a diverse and adventurous way rather than a jarring way, which i feel like a couple lana albums have struggled with before

Agreed - I'm not sure whether the tracklist that was posted was from the vinyl or not, but I think it's interesting that it establishes the four different sides of the record. Maybe there will be four different parts or narratives to this record

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The way I'm literally in Texas rn, and I can lowkey see why she'd be kind of inspired to make a track about places here. Even in a full city like College Station, I can see the stars far better than my home town

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

5 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

i know that BOZ or someone else said that this album isn’t necessarily cohesive, but i hope it’s incohesive in a diverse and adventurous way rather than a jarring way, which i feel like a couple lana albums have struggled with before

the only album which is a bit jarring to me is bb but i still don't actually mind bc i prefer the experimentation and mess lol. i hope this album's diversity is similar to AKA and honeymoon bc tho their sounds/influences range a lot, it's all held together by a v specific feeling <3 (like crazy how honeymoon goes from blues to trap to western etc but it's all tied up in a film noir hazeeee)

mUENGN9.png

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

Why did the release date change when Lana's website still says the 10th?

me thinks that this has been a very sudden delay due to some new info that she and her team like just received 

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~