Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

15.jpg?format=500w7.jpg?format=500w

idk what these flowers are called but they are defiantly this eras flower

the real question is what is this eras vehicle??

I believe these are called hollyhocks! There was another photo of some flowers by Neil that were different from these — I think it was a shot of rose of Sharon hibiscuses. The hollyhocks definitely seem to be the flower of this era though <3

i mean this in the nicest way possible but it’s so funny how lana stans are like electric guitar = ultraviolence 😭😭 do you know what else has electric guitar all over it… breaking up slowly :rip: we’re so desperate for the UV influences to make a comeback it’s borderline delulu, and you know what? me too

4 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i mean this in the nicest way possible but it’s so funny how lana stans are like electric guitar = ultraviolence 😭😭 do you know what else has electric guitar all over it… breaking up slowly :rip: we’re so desperate for the UV influences to make a comeback it’s borderline delulu, and you know what? me too

If this is directed towards me, that's not what I meant, everyone here who knows me knows that I was making fun of people who think that way :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

If this is directed towards me, that's not what I meant, everyone here who knows me knows that I was making fun of people who think that way :oprah3:

no it wasn’t directed at you i know you were kidding it just reminded me of past situations when we’ve gotten like album credits or something and people see electric guitar and immediately assume we’re getting another UV moment :rip: in our dreams

I honestly still can't believe we're getting an entire album in Dolby Atmos. I feel like American Whore is going to transcend me into the 6th dimension 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

4 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

no it wasn’t directed at you i know you were kidding it just reminded me of past situations when we’ve gotten like album credits or something and people see electric guitar and immediately assume we’re getting another UV moment :rip: in our dreams

yeah, i remember it happened with chemtrails and people were shaking, crying and throwing up :air:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 hours ago, For K said:

I honestly still can't believe we're getting an entire album in Dolby Atmos. I feel like American Whore is going to transcend me into the 6th dimension 

for real. we need her other albums in DB. imagine venice bitch :oprah: brooklyn baby :kris: off to the races :OG:

giphy.gif

another mandela effect because i swearrrr there were already Dolby Atmos mixes of NFR, Chemtrails, and Blue Banisters on apple music and i remember listening to them but i just checked and they don’t exist :raven: that makes three lana mandela effects i’ve had

1. the cinnamon girl outro used to be slightly different

2. white dress was a pre-release single

3. there were dolby atmos mixes for the last 3 albums

I have never heard of the word Kintsugi before but now both lana AND fall out boy are dropping tracks that name on the same day💀

Fall Out Boy - So Much (for) Stardust(March 24th):

11. The Kintsugi Kid (Ten Years)

2 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

2. white dress was a pre-release single

i think i actually conditioned myself to believe this after the eclipse situation where we all thought it was going to be released but she pulled it and i was in denial :bebe:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

5 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

LMLYLAW also has lots of guitars :true:

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

LMLYLAW also has lots of guitars :true:

right and its an ultraviolence outtake... she still feeds us ultraviolence

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind