Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

54 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

every single vinyl since lfl we’ve gotten a demo/alt version (i count cocc because natwwal was listed as wanderlust and for all we know the version that we got is the same as the nfr version) so it’s likely that we can get a diff version on the album!

what is the demo/alt for blue banisters??

hoping it will be the 5 and a half minute version of the title track for the ocean blvd vinyl :party:

YCY3W7s.jpg

5 minutes ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

what is the demo/alt for blue banisters??

i think they’re referring to Beautiful, even though that version was also released digitally it wasn’t intended to be the final, but the final version wasn’t completed in time for the deadline the album had to be turned into the label by. the strings mix that leaked shortly after the album came out is actually the proper “final” version

3 hours ago, pin up galore said:

it’s crazy how many samples are being used on this album :hdu: and i’m assuming their use is more in length than like the samples used on BTD so we haven’t really heard her do this style of music before :excited: and for there to be so many of them like who/what made her get so into it? was it jack donoghue? :hawt:

She listened to Motomami and got inspired, I have no basis for this claim other than she followed Rosalía on Instagram this year - meaning it must be true :true:

IllegalTotalAdder-max-1mb.gif

Can someone explain to me what dolby atmos is and how i can access it? is it on spotify? like what is it :true:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Hi guys, regarding to metacritic, someone said that judah smith interlude could make the valuation bring down, I think that if the album deserves a 90, it’ll get it. I ve just thought of fiona apple’s fetch the bolt cutters and how an album that is so crazy reached a so high mark, so i wouldn’t worry about it

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Can someone explain to me what dolby atmos is and how i can access it? is it on spotify? like what is it :true:

A Dolby Atmos song has more than two audio channels, which allows for a more spatial sound. It's currently only supported by Apple Music and Tidal. I wouldn't recommend changing streaming service just because of it, it's nice for some songs, bad for others – depends on how much effort was put into the mixing. For example in Ocean Blvd there's a whole instrument missing for some reason :bebe:

19 minutes ago, WhitehotOcean said:

Hi guys, regarding to metacritic, someone said that judah smith interlude could make the valuation bring down, I think that if the album deserves a 90, it’ll get it. I ve just thought of fiona apple’s fetch the bolt cutters and how an album that is so crazy reached a so high mark, so i wouldn’t worry about it

we need to make this at least the highest user score on metacritic. bb was but the demi lovato stan’s got mad and massvoted it a one

8 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

A Dolby Atmos song has more than two audio channels, which allows for a more spatial sound. It's currently only supported by Apple Music and Tidal. I wouldn't recommend changing streaming service just because of it, it's nice for some songs, bad for others – depends on how much effort was put into the mixing. For example in Ocean Blvd there's a whole instrument missing for some reason :bebe:

okay thank you, it sounds messy so i won't bother then :wtf2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 hours ago, paris texas said:

i have a slight feeling that either RIOPY or someone from RIOPY's team wanted additional recognition but AK never asked for that

maybe AK sample was fully purchased from him and RIOPY is featured because it relies on the % from the streams

11 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Boz implied she just sings over the SYML track but we don't know if they'll add more stuff (we'll know it with the production credits).

As for the other tracks since the duration is similar it might be the same case or just a coincidence. 

I think both boz and Kintsugi said the samples were not that obvious so I doubt it's just karaoke-like :um2:

always manifesting some drums + early lana sparkling sounds in the production but if it's actually just i wanted to leave and its undiluted uncomplicated melancholy, i imagine it'll give trance-like erik satie at the end of carmen energy giphy.gif

mUENGN9.png

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Something big is happening this wednesday 

Yes the Troubadour Stephen Sanchez is releasing his hit single "Evangeline", which samples Lana Del Rey's Lust For Life (title track)  :et:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

58 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

woah woah woah, what's missing? i've only listened through apple music with dolby atmos :toofunny:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole