Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Manifesting Sweet/Candy Necklace double single announcement :lolliney:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

25 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I will say that as much as I didn’t love BB, it did feature some of her absolute BEST writing of her career (wildflower wildfire, Arcadia) so I’m confident we’re going to get some incredible lyricism on this record 

i can’t agree more, most of the writing on that album is out of this world and it makes me really look forward to analyzing the lyrics on Ocean Blvd. i feel like the writing on Blue Banisters is meant to be read more like poetry rather song lyrics, that’s the direction her writing seems to be going in, which makes me really sad about Behind The Iron Gates :( it would’ve been so good. i’m not a fan of Wildflower Wildfire as a song at all but god, those words have so many layers, i know people interpret that song to just be dragging her mom but it’s so much more than that, imo it’s the most romantic thing she’s ever written

15 hours ago, NikoGo said:

She could post the track list, the box set, talk about the delay but no, the same video she posted last week :silly:

she’s trolling for sure

she's so random :silly:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

i want her to have strong lyricism but i think she should focus more on melodies

I think this album will have both  :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

10 minutes ago, flamingpie said:

just watched paris texas in preparation for the album.... expecting some strong lizzy & white dress vibes :et:

Manifesting a Raise me Up (Mississippi South) vibe fr. I think that might be her most underrated song ever :true:

i'm really hoping for one song with yayo vibes... if there is a song like that i'm guessing it will either be kintsugi or paris, texas

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, taco truck said:

i'm really hoping for one song with yayo vibes... if there is a song like that i'm guessing it will either be kintsugi or paris, texas

Totally getting those vibes on kintsugi, hoping we're right on this